Black_maths

Shout Factory steelbook releases

11 hours ago, Viper0210 said:

Region A locked but need to get a multiregion blu ray player

That's what I thought when I bought the Region Locked SE of the Thing , I used the bluray  drive in my PC and downloaded a Multi  region software player and streamed it to the AV receiver . No matter what my Panasonic wont get past the region code warning , everything else works with a remote hack at the title screen , just US Region A wont play ball. , but not any more , Bluray drive was only £35 and its a Pioneer drive . , found this to be the cheapest option...

4 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

That's what I thought when I bought the Region Locked SE of the Thing , I used the bluray  drive in my PC and downloaded a Multi  region software player and streamed it to the AV receiver . No matter what my Panasonic wont get past the region code warning , everything else works with a remote hack at the title screen , just US Region A wont play ball. , but not any more , Bluray drive was only £35 and its a Pioneer drive . , found this to be the cheapest option...

That's a good idea. I have a region A player and my ps3 player. But due to updates it's starting not load certain discs. 

Awards

@DodgyDave would it be possible for you to tidy up the threads / releases from Shout Factory ... 

maybe combine all releases into one thread and have the Amazon links to purchase posted for each one @Scary Hair maybe you can do that once DD gets the Thread worked out ?! 

Thanks alot 

John

15 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

@DodgyDave would it be possible for you to tidy up the threads / releases from Shout Factory ... 

maybe combine all releases into one thread and have the Amazon links to purchase posted for each one @Scary Hair maybe you can do that once DD gets the Thread worked out ?! 

Thanks alot 

John

All moved to a section in Steelbooks/USA SHOUT FACTORY.

I'll leave Ann to do the tagging etc. ?

@Scary Hair