Jump to content
IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

@Veum

Night of Dark Shadows. I'm sure it was one you asked for?...👀

 

@goose_3387 Oh, I did not recognize it...

 

you were not able to get this graveyard scene that I wanted at all (of course not quite as dark!)? 🧐 

 

image.jpeg.3b53345339bd8100040eddeb9356bedb.jpeg

 

Or maybe this graveyard scene might work, huh 🤔 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.a7d1eab22b1414b3d574c340893996bf.jpeg
 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Veum said:

 

@goose_3387 what’s this movie from? 🧐 😮 

 

41 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

@Veum

Night of Dark Shadows. I'm sure it was one you asked for?...👀


He asked for so many different banners that he can’t remember them all now


giphy.gif

 

It’s a nice banner nonetheless though @goose_3387

 

giphy.gif

 

  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

 


He asked for so many different banners that he can’t remember them all now


giphy.gif

 

It’s a nice banner nonetheless though @goose_3387

 

giphy.gif

 

 

Sorry if I've not looked/recognized that specific poster so much you Scalawag 😛

 

Lets Go Yes GIF by Bubble Punk

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Veum said:

 

@goose_3387 Oh, I did not recognize it...

 

you were not able to get this graveyard scene that I wanted at all (of course not quite as dark!)? 🧐 

 

image.jpeg.3b53345339bd8100040eddeb9356bedb.jpeg

 

Or maybe this graveyard scene might work, huh 🤔 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.a7d1eab22b1414b3d574c340893996bf.jpeg
 

@Veum

So you want that image and not the one I spent an hour making? 👀😳😅

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 7/19/2021 at 5:31 PM, Hollywood E Rock said:

He asked for so many different banners that he can’t remember them all now


giphy.gif

 


He doesn’t remember where he put half his movies, and you expect him to remember which banners he asked for.

Search Looking GIF by Rick and Morty

 

On 7/20/2021 at 3:31 AM, R1s1ngs0n said:

 

Least he could do is address you as ‘St. Goose’ because honestly, it takes the patience of a saint to deal with him 😅

 


Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Trianna said:

I know why I never got into design 🤭

 

A friend of mine studied design. 

 

A few months into her first job, she quit and went back to study computer science. 

 

She said she would never go back, but now she's required to use her design knowledge for some of the app development she's doing. 😅

 

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RAK said:


He doesn’t remember where he put half his movies, and you expect him to remember which banners he asked for.

Search Looking GIF by Rick and Morty

 


Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

 

I’m hoarding my beautiful sigs from @goose_3387 into my very own PM’s (can’t forget/loose them 😛)! 😂 

 

jason alexander wallet GIF

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy