IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

11 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

Thank you @goose_3387, I absolutely love it mate..!!!!

14cilFdQzr8hG0.gif.9d5b6dd6c2666adc2c82f92cade6aef0.gif

Could I make 1 last request tho please bud?

I really the colour green in this picture...

OUATIH-2572x1100-PAGE_0.thumb.jpg.6e1ee14ebd5358cafafed10fca1d20cd.jpg

do you think you could make me 1 more with this please?

I think RileyLad in the top right corner....

And once upon a time in small font in the middle please.?

I promise to love them both equally and I will leave you alone then 🙈🤣

Thank you @goose_3387 🙏

No rush mate......

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 4

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Thank you @goose_3387, I absolutely love it mate..!!!!

14cilFdQzr8hG0.gif.9d5b6dd6c2666adc2c82f92cade6aef0.gif

Could I make 1 last request tho please bud?

I really the colour green in this picture...

OUATIH-2572x1100-PAGE_0.thumb.jpg.6e1ee14ebd5358cafafed10fca1d20cd.jpg

do you think you could make me 1 more with this please?

I think RileyLad in the top right corner....

And once upon a time in small font in the middle please.?

I promise to love them both equally and I will leave you alone then 🙈🤣

Thank you @goose_3387 🙏

No rush mate......

Nice banner, mate! 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

@goose_3387

goose GIF

right mother goose i feeling like its time to shake up my sig a bit and with new matrix film under way feeling like i need basil in my current sig done up as morpheus with the shades (the correct shades xD )

needs the matrix lettering back drop 

and maybe hand in the corner/case with the red pill and the blue pill.

does that sound do able?

i know its quite a bit but sure you be up for the challenge 👍

basil :D

Edited by Basil
  • Like 4

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, Basil said:

goose GIF

right mother goose i feeling like its time to shake up my sig a bit and with new matrix film under way feeling like i need basil in my current sig done up as morpheus with the shades (the correct shades xD )

needs the matrix lettering back drop 

and maybe hand in the corner/case with the red pill and the blue pill.

does that sound do able?

i know its quite a bit but sure you be up for the challenge 👍

basil :D

You want to loose the 🦊 huh 🧐 

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, KubricksYarbles said:

Dear @goose_3387having been here a little while now I’d be delighted if you could magic up a sig for me with this image and the clockwork font white over two lines Kubricks Yarbles    Is that doable by chance?  If you’d prefer to be your own man creatively that’s fine too 😎

Thank you my fellow Briton.

232C4B60-6424-47AC-A79F-FB6DE202D615.jpeg

@KubricksYarbles

Should be OK - will have to dig out the font online. That's a cool pic! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Awards

Hi there @goose_3387,

I have an idea that I would like to see if your photoshop magic is able to bring to life :D

So the idea is represented below, the theme is Metal Gear Solid, on the left of the banner we would have solid snake, on the right liquid snake and in the middle a bit further away from 'camera' we would have gray fox (maybe under gray fox would be a good placement for the signature). Now I'm not really sure what to do with the background here, maybe some shades of lighter gray to keep the characters in evidence, I'm sure you will come up with a good idea for it :).

Let me know if this is too time consuming for you, I guess cutting solid snake out of that background will be challenging. If it's too much work let me know and I'll come up with something else.

Many thanks 🙏

PS: I am a Platinum member now

698388132_yt0nlpdyjdm41-Copy.thumb.jpg.51f78e9eee29541da20f8b7163f118b5.jpg

The original pics below:

yt0nlpdyjdm41.thumb.jpg.bfdf60ec74b1ea0b776240bd462adada.jpg2504457-mgs-sketch-liquid.thumb.jpg.f73cdb9bd8f5908239a6dd2eec8f6a62.jpgMgs-sketch-ninja.thumb.jpg.ce047256c53fe861f2538561d0a96a6f.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Hi there @goose_3387,

I have an idea that I would like to see if your photoshop magic is able to bring to life :D

So the idea is represented below, the theme is Metal Gear Solid, on the left of the banner we would have solid snake, on the right liquid snake and in the middle a bit further away from 'camera' we would have gray fox (maybe under gray fox would be a good placement for the signature). Now I'm not really sure what to do with the background here, maybe some shades of lighter gray to keep the characters in evidence, I'm sure you will come up with a good idea for it :).

Let me know if this is too time consuming for you, I guess cutting solid snake out of that background will be challenging. If it's too much work let me know and I'll come up with something else.

Many thanks 🙏

PS: I am a Platinum member now

How nice, another MGS fan 😀

But you left out my favorite 'Enfant Terrible' - Solidus 😔

f3d7f4d2527a4974602b8410e042cfa6.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, R1s1ngs0n said:

How nice, another MGS fan 😀

But you left out my favorite 'Enfant Terrible' - Solidus 😔

f3d7f4d2527a4974602b8410e042cfa6.jpg

So many great characters in the franchise, a banner would be too small to fit all the ones I love in there 🙃

But yeah a huge fan here!! This is the one piece of entertainment that I would pick if I was only allowed to pick one thing in this world. I still remember being a kid and going through that pc demo dozens of times. Then when I finally got the full game I can't even begin to describe the feeling. I just remember being jaw dropped watching those cutscenes, those memorable boss fights... psycho mantis, sniper wolf, gray fox... the nostalgia is strong. Hope the rumors of a remake are true and hope they do it justice! Also hope Jordan Vogt-Roberts is able to bring us his vision to the big screen!

• Like 2

Just now, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

So many great characters in the franchise, a banner would be too small to fit all the ones I love in there 🙃

But yeah a huge fan here!! This is the one piece of entertainment that I would pick if I was only allowed to pick one thing in this world. I still remember being a kid and going through that pc demo dozens of times. Then when I finally got the full game I can't even begin to describe the feeling. I just remember being jaw dropped watching those cutscenes, those memorable boss fights... psycho mantis, sniper wolf, gray fox... the nostalgia is strong. Hope the rumors of a remake are true and hope they do it justice! Also hope Jordan Vogt-Roberts is able to bring us his vision to the big screen!

Ok, I know this is not really the right thread to discuss this, but... WHAT RUMORS OF A REMAKE ???

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Ok, I know this is not really the right thread to discuss this, but... WHAT RUMORS OF A REMAKE ???

tenor.gif

The rumors have been going on for quite a while now, but the latest has been David Hayter himself hearing rumors from some insider

https://www.gamesradar.com/solid-snake-voice-actor-weights-in-on-metal-gear-solid-remake-rumours/

All my fingers are crossed 🤞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1