IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@goose_3387 

I’ve had an epiphany, & I once again need your expertise to bring to life my visions. I want you to take this image of Black Panther & display it in front of the three backgrounds.

My name I would like modeled in the same style as the picture below, except I don’t want it stacked.

For example, not like this Hollywood, but like this HOLLYWOOD E ROCK

E ROCK                                                                                         

Also if you think the color of the font needs to be changed to better match each background I’m okay with you taking creative liberties. Thank You in advance I really do appreciate you volunteering your talents.

dyMaKie.jpg

Background 1

tz6Suml.jpg

Background 2

4tgVTyS.jpg

Background 3

EXtCKaY.jpg

Font Style 

NXda3QH.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@goose_3387 

I’ve had an epiphany, & I once again need your expertise to bring to life my visions. I want you to take this image of Black Panther & display it in front of the three backgrounds.

My name I would like modeled in the same style as the picture below, except I don’t want it stacked.

For example, not like this Hollywood, but like this HOLLYWOOD E ROCK

E ROCK                                                                                         

Also if you think the color of the font needs to be changed to better match each background I’m okay with you taking creative liberties. Thank You in advance I really do appreciate you volunteering your talents.

dyMaKie.jpg

Background 1

tz6Suml.jpg

Background 2

4tgVTyS.jpg

Background 3

EXtCKaY.jpg

Font Style 

NXda3QH.jpg

Already cannot wait to see this master piece! 😍👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🍻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

@Hollywood E Rock

When you say infront of the 3 backgrounds are you happy with me going with the one that works best?

@goose_3387

Not this time I wanted to actually see what the image would look like in front of all three if it’s not asking for to much?

• Like 4

@goose_3387

giphy.gif

Your efforts & talent is very much appreciated! My original plan wasn’t to bother you until it was time for my YEAR Three banner. I really do love the Year Two design, but these new special occasion ones you just designed for me is what’s more appropriate right now. I thought it would be easier to decide a favorite once the visions came to life but, you have made it difficult.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@goose_3387

giphy.gif

Your efforts & talent is very much appreciated! My original plan wasn’t to bother you until it was time for my YEAR Three banner. I really do love the Year Two design, but these new special occasion ones you just designed for me is what’s more appropriate right now. I thought it would be easier to decide a favorite once the visions came to life but, you have made it difficult.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E Rock

No worries!

Happy deciding. 😅😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

53 minutes ago, HappyDude007 said:

@goose_3387

What are the rules for requesting a new banner? Once a year or? I've been thinking about requesting an update when you have the time.

Cheers

@HappyDude007

Go for it dude, just let me know.

@extantsrevenge

I take it I can still make sigs, wasn't sure what you meant yesterday...?

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
9 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

@extantsrevenge

I take it I can still make sigs, wasn't sure what you meant yesterday...?

Sorry that the one sentence in German room confused you. Of course you can do your sigs. We love them. I just said that other stuff in the signature field besides your banner are distracting from them. I think the translation you got was not really telling you that.

Thanks again for adding such cool stuff to the forum, I'm always looking forward to see new stuff you create 😃🙏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Sorry that the one sentence in German room confused you. Of course you can do your sigs. We love them. I just said that other stuff in the signature field besides your banner are distracting from them. I think the translation you got was not really telling you that.

Thanks again for adding such cool stuff to the forum, I'm always looking forward to see new stuff you create 😃🙏

@extantsrevenge

Thanks. 😎

Bad translation. 🙄😅

• Like 2

Awards

• 2 weeks later...