IGNORED

WCL Red Sorghum (WCL Exclusive #15) (Scanavo Case) [China]

huseyin

• ksosk changed the title to Red Sorghum (WCL Exclusive #015) (Scanavo case) (Bluray)
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to [WCL Exclusive #015] Red Sorghum (Scanavo Case) [China]
在 2018/5/7 在 PM9点45分, ksosk说:

Diskino's WCL is honoured to invite Mr Tony Rayns to record a 55mins interview that will be featured in the special feature in the disc! Don't miss out on this release 1f603.png

Groupbuy is closing soon!

I edited this video and I can say Rayns provided an outstanding introduction and analyze of the film and background, it's a true pleasure to hear him talking about the film!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, qw0aszx said:

I edited this video and I can say Rayns provided an outstanding introduction and analyze of the film and background, it's a true pleasure to hear him talking about the film!

He’s a really cool guy, I spoke to him last week at a film festival. 

I’ve actually met him a few times and all we ever end up talking about is Seijun Suzuki lol

This was taken last year at another film festival with Kim Hyungkoo

So I just met Kim Hyungkoo and Tony Rayns! #tonyrayns #kimhyungkoo #londonkoreanfilmfestival #thesayafter #hongsangsoo #bluray #bluraycollection #bluraycollector #blurayaddict #movie #movies #moviebuff #moviecollector #moviecollection #steelbook #steelbookcollector #cinephile #cinephilecommunity #steelbookcollection #film

• Like 3

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, qw0aszx said:

Thank you @qw0aszx

I can't wait to watch the interview!!

@huseyin, what an interesting event ?

Really excited to watch your review video when Red Sorghum is released.

Hello! New member here. Just found out about the GB from over at BR and signed up. I hope I'm not too late for this. Red Soghum is my all-time favorite movie. I saw a Technicolor print in film class in college in 1988 and was blown away by it. Been a fan of Zhang Yimou's direction ever since. I've been hoping someone would do a restoration of this great film, and I'm so happy to see it finally happen. Cheers!

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, DarthEd said:

Hello! New member here. Just found out about the GB from over at forum.blu-ray.com and signed up. I hope I'm not too late for this. Red Soghum is my all-time favorite movie. I saw a Technicolor print in film class in college in 1988 and was blown away by it. Been a fan of Zhang Yimou's direction ever since. I've been hoping someone would do a restoration of this great film, and I'm so happy to see it finally happen. Cheers!

I've received your request and will work om securing you a copy ! ?

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...