IGNORED

HI

augustus

I'm one of those who dislike change so, having already joined MP when it first started, I was somewhat resistant to having to rejoin. Surely, it could have been possible to simply transfer over the existing database of members?

Most of you will probably already know me from my previous posts both here and at HDN so it does feel a little superfluous having to introduce myself yet again. However, the site seems set up to not allow me to proceed further until I have completed this formality. So here goes.

I love movies and go to the cinema frequently. My tastes are fairly eclectic. As far as I'm concerned, there are only two types of film, good and bad. Ever since the advent of DVD, I have amassed a vast personal library. Since Blu-ray won out in the HD format war, I have been progressively upgrading my collection. A few years ago, I began acquiring collector's editions of some of my favourite movies and it is this factor which caused me to join various forums. As far as both 3D and UHD are concerned, it's a case of thus far and no further. I just can't afford to replace my collection every time a new media format is introduced.

As regards posting in forums, I don't post as much as I used to. In fact, these days I tend to post only when I feel I have something important to say. I'm certainly hopeful that this new forum will encourage others to post more frequently than before which will hopefully inspire me to respond.  

@augustus

I for one am VERY PLEASED you took the time to re register here with us . Unfortunately a new log in was needed by everyone . I hope you find the upgrade we have had worthwhile ?.

A fantastic introduction to yourself by the way ?.

I do hope YOU enjoy your stay with us image1.GIF.ae86ca8c75b309f92a6f056a20d88dce.GIF.

Archived