IGNORED

Kimchidvd Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Kimchidvd Exclusive #040) (WEA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Benoit46

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Kimchidvd Exclusive #040) (WEA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
24 minutes ago, mgurau said:

I guess I will unfollow "Worldwide" risking missing out on some group buy since this is being used like a youtube channel.
Super annoying.

Hi @mgurau I will check on that. In the meantime you can follow the “notice of group buy” thread and not miss any group buys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Masterblaster said:

@mgurau yeah if you are following this section you are not following the right one for groupbuy.  

Do as ken suggested and if you have anymore questions or concerns be sure to ask.

Take care

John

Thanks John,
All good. I think I was confused as using the term group buy but meant just notifications of some releases there, like the John Wick 3 Netherlands release we got, so it has been good to follow.

I apologized to Marvel & DC Fanatics.

Sorry for the drama.

Michael

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
17 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

I have avoided collecting any MCU editions since I began collecting years ago…

That time has passed and I am finally ready to grab some (emphasis on some) MCU editions. 
Captain America 1&2 kimchidvd are the top of my list. These are gorgeous   

Yeah I only have the Best Buy steel of Captain America: The Winter Soldier 4K  for just this title so far (I own WeET Captain America  Civil War Premiums though)…

image.jpeg.e755cbf4d70ce7d130fdc71cfa219ac8.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Veum said:

Yeah I only have the Best Buy steel of Captain America: The Winter Soldier 4K  for just this title so far (I own WeET Captain America  Civil War Premiums though)…

image.jpeg.e755cbf4d70ce7d130fdc71cfa219ac8.jpeg

I saw someone post pics of Endgame savvy w lenticular magnet and I was very impressed w embossing. 
so I got it. And now I’m trying to find CA1-3 and Ultron rarities 

• Like 2