IGNORED

Deadpool (Blu-ray/DVD Mediabook/Hartbox) (MediaMarkt/Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

PRIAPISM

Release date: April 30, 2018 New release date May 14th 2018

Price: 29.99€

Purchase link:

A Mediabook MediaMarkt & Saturn

B Mediabook MediaMarkt & Saturn

C Hartbox MediaMarkt & Saturn

Print Run: 1111 Mediabooks and 555 Hartbox

A Mediabook

32095296dl.png

B Mediabook

32095297zm.png

C Hartbox

DEADPOOL--Hartbox-C-–-Exklusiv-und-streng-limitiert-(2-Discs)-[Blu-ray].png

Edited by extantsrevenge
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Admiral Thrawn changed the title to Deadpool (Blu-ray/DVD Mediabook/Hartbox) (MediaMarkt/Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]
  • 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, PRIAPISM said:

They are on eBay for around 25€ + shipping. But shipping it from me to you would be very expensive

What do you think pricing would be? Literally someone has one for $1100 usd lol. I've seen them for around $80. Do you think it would be cheaper for you to send it to me than buy it off of Amazon.de for $60?

vor 25 Minuten schrieb Guiltybyproxy:

What do you think pricing would be? Literally someone has one for $1100 usd lol. I've seen them for around $80. Do you think it would be cheaper for you to send it to me than buy it off of Amazon.de for $60?

I only have the opportunity it ship for 37.99€. Other German Psychos can ship it for around 20€. The reason I cannot do it is that it requires a printer and I don't have one. Maybe @thomue1987 @extantsrevenge or @icewire can help you here

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, thomue1987 said:

jup its right. I could ship to USA for around 20€ + Fees. If its okay, please make a request in the General Media Markt and saturn GB. Even if i would buy it for you via ebay.

How would I make that post in the GB? I honestly don't know how that would work. Appreciate you helping me out with this. I always love to learn new things.