IGNORED

Greetings from sunny Florida!

Olblueyes76

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello to everybody! I'm pretty new to collecting, when it comes to steel books and other Blu Ray and special edition DVDs, but have acquired a few along my travels, such as the first six Star Wars steelbooks, a few Mondo pickups, and some Criterion Collection editions of Akira Kurosawa and Wes Anderson films, among other things. I've recently retired from the Air Force where I was stationed primarily in Italy, England, Japan and South Korea. Now that I've settled down, I'd like to focus some more time and money on some of the great selections I've seen advertised on the web. While I love the look of many steel book releases recently, I'm very much also drawn to the digibook selections with additional art as well. So much to choose from so I'll probably be buying a variety of formats along the way. I'll see you guys in the forums!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Thank you for the introduction, @Olblueyes76 !

I love digibooks too, but they are few and hard to come by. MP is a good place to start a personal collection as it offers groupbuys for items that are usually difficult to secure via direct purchase. Hope it will help you as much as it did for me ?

KS

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@Olblueyes76 thanks for the inro. You've landed at the right place. This place is full of people who like movies and all kinds of packaging for them. So many great editions to choose from. So I hope you enjoy your stay and that MP will be helpful for you to aquire some nice thinks for your collection ?.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to The Asylum !

Those CC Wes Anderson releases are awsome ! Sadly region locked. But now that they started to release region B disc's too and The Royal Tenembaus is out I can get my hopes up. I collect digibooks aswell. Been trying to convert couple of memebers here. LOL. Steel ain't everything. ;) Also Limited Edition boxes that for excample Arrow releases are nice. Any way hope you like it here.

Cheers,

Nef

5aa3c0af64ea8_military_salute_smileym-vi-3ce70fc-Copy.gif.569c439c33933205a7fdfa600ea381e3.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Olblueyes76 thanks for the inro. You've landed at the right place. This place is full of people who like movies and all kinds of packaging for them. So many great editions to choose from. So I hope you enjoy your stay and that MP will be helpful for you to aquire some nice thinks for your collection 1f600.png.

Good one, sir ! ?

Well @Olblueyes76

For the more refined realises and slips you are certainly in THE RIGHT PLACE ?❤.

Here we don't limit our horizons to just Steelbooks  ..... it's anything we LOVE  all things media from VHS Packing , LP's , Posters , soundtracks Anything AND Everything media related .

So pull up a chair and rattle along beside us as we choose and parouse our NEW 

tenor.gif?itemid=5320403

OF OUR COLLECTIONS

And look to show them off ?❤

• Like 1