IGNORED

Star Wars Universe

nefilim

News :  Jon Favreau to Executive Produce and Write Live-Action Star Wars Series !

Lucasfilm is excited to announce that Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau has signed on to executive produce and write a live-action Star Wars series for Disney’s new direct-to-consumer platform. Favreau is no stranger to the Star Wars galaxy having played roles in both the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series and in the upcoming Solo: A Star Wars Story.

“I couldn’t be more excited about Jon coming on board to produce and write for the new direct-to-consumer platform,” says Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy. “Jon brings the perfect mix of producing and writing talent, combined with a fluency in the Star Wars universe. This series will allow Jon the chance to work with a diverse group of writers and directors and give Lucasfilm the opportunity to build a robust talent base.”

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Looks like Disney is hiring everone to do Star Wars... Rian Johnson Trilogy, the Game of Throne Guys Trilogy and now TV Series. To be honest I don't like the Sound of that 1f61e.png

Yeah too much is too much. I kinda liked when you  had to wait couple of years for new stuff.

Archived