IGNORED

Moin Moin from Germany

Setchmo

Hi, I'm Benny from Nienburg (GER) a little town near the river called Weser. I'm 35 years old and collecting Blu-ray's since the european release of the PS3. Also I'm collecting movie and gaming collectibles. Especially hot toys and funko pop figures. 

I like basketball, football (soccer) and gaming too. I'm very excited about to be a part of this group. 

So, let's have good time... ?

Regards Benny 

13 hours ago, Setchmo said:

Hi, I'm Benny from Nienburg (GER) a little town near the river called Weser. I'm 35 years old and collecting Blu-ray's since the european release of the PS3. Also I'm collecting movie and gaming collectibles. Especially hot toys and funko pop figures. 

I like basketball, football (soccer) and gaming too. I'm very excited about to be a part of this group. 

So, let's have good time... 1f601.png

Regards Benny 

Thanks for the intro! I'm sure you will be able to add to your collection from this place too :) What sort of gaming buddy?

vor 8 Stunden schrieb DParadigm:

@Setchmo. Welcome to MP.  I am a gamer too. What is your favorite game franchise?

The one and only "Gears of War", have an own Showcase for all of my Gears stuff and merch. ?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Rograt:

What sort of gaming buddy?

I have a xone and a ps4 as well. I really like open world and rpg's. 

You are in for a treat ?❤?.

Hunan Revolution it took me about 3 weeks to work out HOW to save Malik

And don't get me started on Megan Reed ????

The back story link into Human Revolution I found was done exactly right❤. 

Then the free fall at the start of the game HIGHLIGHT ?

_thumb_658e9deb-5d8c-4546-8950-043d135fd8a9.gif.d3d68d732877eb21b2cc31cfb8cd037b.gif

Hope you enjoy it like we all did ?❤

Archived