IGNORED

Blade Runner 2049 - Blaster Edition - BeNeLux

BobVanGhent

Not a SteelBook, but an awesome release nevertheless :)
Blade Runner 2049 - Blaster Edition - BeNeLux 

Release date: 02/2018
Price: 159.99€
The release was instantly sold out, but some copies are still available at the regular 159.99 price in the local FNAC shops for pickup: click on "i
n de winkel Gratis afhaling" and type "9000": you will then see a list of shops in Belgium where you, or someone who lives in the neigbourhood (not me ;) , can pick one up. I picked up mine in Ghent last week when still listed as available so this is correct up to date info.

Purchase link: https://www.nl.fnac.be/a11239658/Blade-runner-2049-gun-ed-BIL-BLURAY-4K-2D-4k-blu-ray?omnsearchpos=2

I also completely detailed this release on the allzthings project:
Allzthings link: http://www.allzthings.com/ShowCollectoritem.aspx?thingnumber=20497

If someone has another one he would like to detail in the database: you don't have to start from scratch! Just copy the existing entry and then you only will have to tweak some minor things left and right as 99% will probably be the same as the Benelux edition

Notes: 

Blade Runner Box Side View.jpg

Blade Runner 2049 Blaster.jpg

Blade Runner 2049 Blaster Edition Blu-ray 3 disc swing case.jpg

Blade Runner 2049 Blaster Edition Blu-ray 3 disc swing case inside view.jpg

Blade Runner 2049 Box 3D.jpg

Archived