IGNORED

DParadigm’s Drawing/ Sketches

DParadigm

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

:wow:@DParadigm these are awesome as well and you made some Final Fantasy B| I was totally obsessed with FF VIII when it was released but my favorite is FF XIII 1f44d.png Great weeknd to you too, I wish it was not so short 1f604.png

@extantsrevenge. Wow. We have something in common. Final Fantasy XIII is my favorite too. Played the first one 5 times lol.

Please watch the next post buddy.

1 minute ago, Rograt said:

@DParadigm Brilliant art once again my talented friend :) Just a quick Q though most of these you show are a few years old, do you still do it or have you stopped now buddy?

Thanks @Rograt... I have taken a break after I got married and now I have a son, who pretty much takes all my free times. 

Each picture easily take 5-7 hours and I just couldn’t find time or concentration at this moment. It is no excuse though, I would love to get back no matter how rusty I am now. After some scribbled results, I hope to be back on track lol

• ★ Administrators ★

@DParadigm and another :wow: these look terrific, you truely captured her ? Sadly I still miss 3 Awards form the first one ? The Visuals are simply out of this world, especialy all the cinematic scenes from the first XIII, when I got it I could not stop playing for some time ? When your Son get's older you can draw together ?

11 hours ago, DParadigm said:

Thanks @Rograt... I have taken a break after I got married and now I have a son, who pretty much takes all my free times. 

Each picture easily take 5-7 hours and I just couldn’t find time or concentration at this moment. It is no excuse though, I would love to get back no matter how rusty I am now. After some scribbled results, I hope to be back on track lol

Thanks and can fully understand the reasons now my friend! Hope you can get back into properly again at some stage..proper talent there ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived