IGNORED

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - 4K Ultra HD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray

nefilim

On 3/3/2018 at 6:56 AM, Pbsw23 said:

£30 for a 17 year old film in a standard Blu Ray & DVD format??? Have they lost the plot?!

I wouldn't spend that either.  

$30 CAD(£16) here for 4K Steelbook from Best Buy.

$17 CAD(£10) here for Blu-ray Steelbook from Best Buy. 

On 05/03/2018 at 2:38 PM, Kingpin said:

I wouldn't spend that either.  

$30 CAD(£16) here for 4K Steelbook from Best Buy.

$17 CAD(£10) here for Blu-ray Steelbook from Best Buy. 

Everytine I see Best Buy prices I always feel like we are being robbed here by Zavvi. I’m def cutting down on non premiums these days. Zavvi seem to think they can charge just about as much. It’s bonkers.

25 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Everytine I see Best Buy prices I always feel like we are being robbed here by Zavvi. I’m def cutting down on non premiums these days. Zavvi seem to think they can charge just about as much. It’s bonkers.

It's similar to us in Canada buying stuff from the US.  

A lot of times we pay more then just the exchange rate difference. 

Then when we pay for things in PayPal we get charged exchange, brokerage exchange plus another fee all in US dollars. 

I'm sure the Paypal thing happens to you also.  

9 hours ago, Grendel said:

It's getting to the point where if I intend to buy a Steel of a film, I'll buy a Premium Edition.

Otherwise, I'll settle for an amaray.

There's always exceptions of course but I have far too many Steels right now that just strike me as 'meh' and I paid a lot of money for the dang things.

1f609.png

My view Exactly! And what's worse is that they just keep churning out the same movies now! The new World War Z from Zavvi is so lame, but it has been designed to "match the set" so that people will buy them all. SO many World War Z releases already, all of which are better than Zavvi's latest offering.

I think I am going to go back to hunting for bargains on eBay. Much more satisfying, though nothing beats receiving and opening those premiums! ?

Archived