IGNORED

New member incoming!

bungral

Hi everyone, just thought I'd post a small thread here introducing myself.

I haven't been collecting steelbooks for long and it started out with me getting all the HDZeta Terminator releases as I can't get enough Terminator.

I've been slowly branching out since then and have been getting more and more involved in the premium releases such as Rogue One & Ghost in the Shell and soon to arrive Dunkirk all from Blufans.

I spend most of my time on HiDefNinja and was informed of this forum from a member there when I enquired about HDZeta GBs.  There's always room for another forum in my life!

The site has been great so far and everyone has been very helpful.  Looking forward to sticking around.

Cheers!

2 minutes ago, bungral said:

Hi everyone, just thought I'd post a small thread here introducing myself.

I haven't been collecting steelbooks for long and it started out with me getting all the HDZeta Terminator releases as I can't get enough Terminator.

I've been slowly branching out since then and have been getting more and more involved in the premium releases such as Rogue One & Ghost in the Shell and soon to arrive Dunkirk all from Blufans.

I spend most of my time on HiDefNinja and was informed of this forum from a member there when I enquired about HDZeta GBs.  There's always room for another forum in my life!

The site has been great so far and everyone has been very helpful.  Looking forward to sticking around.

Cheers!

Hi and thanks for the intro :) Looks like you got the bug then and sounds like you are amassing quite a collection already! I only started last October as well. I joined most of the other forums and GB's but MP's is by far and away the best, easiest and cheapest way to acquire all those yummy premium editions and everything else too. I have hardly spent any time on any other forum since joining here, don't need to.. the place is great, the people are great and the prices are great.. Long live MP's :D

Hey when you get time why not post some of your stuff here we always love seeing other peoples collections!

Looking forward to seeing you around :)

• ★ Administrators ★

Thank you for introducing yourself to us, @bungral!

Since you are here, you may want to check out MP's exclusive listings with

1. Steelarchive
  2. MLIFE
  3. WCL
  4. UHD CLUB
  5. Steelbookcentral's Protective Covers

Of course, you have come to the right place for HDZeta titles ?

Hope you have a great time here with all of us!

KS

• ★ Administrators ★

HI @bungral great to have you join us. I also can't get enough Terminator and that HDZeta Set is awesome, now if we would someday get the 2nd from them as well, I would be happy. But for the moment I hope FAC will finally finish their T2 project and after that maybe give us the 4th as well so that set is complete has well.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and have fun browsing through all the different areas on here ?

16 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

HI @bungral great to have you join us. I also can't get enough Terminator and that HDZeta Set is awesome, now if we would someday get the 2nd from them as well, I would be happy. But for the moment I hope FAC will finally finish their T2 project and after that maybe give us the 4th as well so that set is complete has well.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and have fun browsing through all the different areas on here 1f60a.png

Yeah I heard somewhere else that it’s unlikely HDZeta will be able to do a release of T2 as they don’t work with the rights holders in China.

Real bummer if true.

Haven’t got the FAC releases.  Seen them, but much prefer the HDZ versions personally.

On the happier note, got my order in for the Endoarm so delayed as it might be, when that arrives it’ll be awesome.

Hi @bungral

EXCITING times are ahead here at MediaPsychos I like a few here can remember MP V1 ? . 

That was small and then we needed a bigger HQ and the Head Psychos found us this place .

Unlike others we do not limit our LOVE to only one format of packaging any and all are welcome here ??❤.

STUNNING exclusives and AMAZING Friendly members who understand the LOVE of everything media and all that comes with it 

So glad you have joined our ranks to 

tenor.gif?itemid=8936395 of ALL THINGS MEDIA  ??❤

Archived