IGNORED

Hello from New york

Tubby-T

Hey guys, found out about the pahe through a touch of film video review.

The first premium steel to start the addiction was I saw the devil plain archive.

My other hobbies include 

Gaming, mostly on PlayStation because of their exclusives

Comics, form the big 2, indie, euro comics and manga

Screen prints and commissioned art, i feel movie posters arent what they used to be so they're galleries out there making amazing alternative movie posters. Mondo being one of the biggest.

Last movie seen- Kakurenbo hide and seek

Last show watched- Peaky blinders

• ★ Administrators ★

@Tubby-T happy to have you join us, looks like you're in good company. Most members here enjoy lot's of stuff aside from Steelbooks/Movies. I also collect comics, mosty DC. Love Mangas as well. I have not used my xBox 360 in some time, still have some titles I have not played ?. Anyway enjoy the forum ?

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Tubby-T happy to have you join us, looks like you're in good company. Most members here enjoy lot's of stuff aside from Steelbooks/Movies. I also collect comics, mosty DC. Love Mangas as well. I have not used my xBox 360 in some time, still have some titles I have not played 1f61e.png. Anyway enjoy the forum 1f60a.png

Mostly single issues?

On 3/1/2018 at 5:43 PM, Tubby-T said:

Hey guys, found out about the pahe through a touch of film video review.

The first premium steel to start the addiction was I saw the devil plain archive.

My other hobbies include 

Gaming, mostly on PlayStation because of their exclusives

Comics, form the big 2, indie, euro comics and manga

Screen prints and commissioned art, i feel movie posters arent what they used to be so they're galleries out there making amazing alternative movie posters. Mondo being one of the biggest.

Last movie seen- Kakurenbo hide and seek

Last show watched- Peaky blinders

Welcome and thanks for the awesome intro. :)

Welcome to MP @Tubby-T. I am a gamer myself,  mostly on Playstation games, well until I got my son (22 months now). It seems like my gaming days are banned forever. LOL

What types of game do you play the most? I played mostly 3rd person action games: God of War (oh I can't wait for the reboot), Ninja Gaiden, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and JRPG like Tales series.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you need anything, please free feel to drop us a PM or add one us with the "@" sign. We are here to help.

Thanks for taking the time writing your introduction.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DParadigm said:

Welcome to MP @Tubby-T. I am a gamer myself,  mostly on Playstation games, well until I got my son (22 months now). It seems like my gaming days are banned forever. LOL

What types of game do you play the most? I played mostly 3rd person action games: God of War (oh I can't wait for the reboot), Ninja Gaiden, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and JRPG like Tales series.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you need anything, please free feel to drop us a PM or add one us with the "@" sign. We are here to help.

Thanks for taking the time writing your introduction.

giphy.gif

Right was replaying last of us and then will start my long journey with witcher

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

I collect the complete runs, main focus is on Batman, Justice League & Green Lantern and some more. I collected so many titles over the years, but I stopped with some.

Found out Dc are going to release a tim sale bats omnibus. Moore swamp thing absolute and other stuff

• ★ Administrators ★
9 hours ago, Tubby-T said:

Found out Dc are going to release a tim sale bats omnibus. Moore swamp thing absolute and other stuff

I have the original Tim Sale Limited Series. I buy the Omnibus Volumes of the old Batman stuff, so one day my Batman & Detective Comics run are complete ? I still religiously read the Previews catalogue every month so that I don't miss any important stuff. Sadly the comics nowadays get weaker. Somehow the writing is not as strong anymore. It is also regreattable that they no longer have a real plan. Marvel is relaunching their titles like every few month. Now with the "Fresh start initiative. AS you mentioned the collector editions, do you buy more of these or do you also buy a specific series every month?

Archived