IGNORED

Plain Archive Carol (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#033) (Blu-ray Full-Slip Second Edition) [Korea]

LONGTAKE

Release Date : May 10, 2018

Price : $34.89 USD

Purchase Link : PA

Notes :

• Release date: May 10, 2018
  • The total print run will be the number of pre-orders we receive until April 16th, 11AM + 100
  • Classy full slipcase (made out of imported art paper)
  • Reversible Keep case Jacket
  • High-quality Scanavo's 14mm Keepcase
  • 2pcs of embroidered patches (Carol's leather gloves & Therese's hat)
  • Folded Brochure (support Only Korean)
  • Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker

Video - 1.85:1 MPEG4 / AVC / 1080p
Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 118min / 188min

IMG_1944.JPG

IMG_1945.JPG

IMG_1946.JPG

IMG_1943.JPG

Awards

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Is PA the only distributor for Carol? They seem to be coming out with alot of merchandises for this title :)

I'm wondering the same... and why they keep doing so many Carol editions. I missed out on the other version so I'm very excited they're doing this, but still.. I wish they'd do more titles that aren't Carol

Just ordered a copy! The artwork looks gorgeous (actually prefer it to all the other editions). Really looking forward to this especially since this is a blind buy for me. The trailer looks great and the guys from plain archive really seem to love it when they are putting out that many editions ?

Release Date : May 10, 2018

Price : $34.89 USD

Purchase Link : PA

Notes :

• Release date: May 10, 2018
  • The total print run will be the number of pre-orders we receive until April 16th, 11AM + 100
  • Classy full slipcase (made out of imported art paper)
  • Reversible Keep case Jacket
  • High-quality Scanavo's 14mm Keepcase
  • 2pcs of embroidered patches (Carol's leather gloves & Therese's hat)
  • Folded Brochure (support Only Korean)
  • Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker

Video - 1.85:1 MPEG4 / AVC / 1080p
Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 118min / 188min

• ★ Administrators ★

@nefilim opening adjusted and moved. Anyway I wonder if we should place all Plain Archive releases in the extra Plain arcive category, even if not a Steelbook release and make it clear in the title ? So that you can find them in the same place. What are you guys thinking?

38 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@nefilim opening adjusted and moved. Anyway I wonder if we should place all Plain Archive releases in the extra Plain arcive category, even if not a Steelbook release and make it clear in the title 1f914.png So that you can find them in the same place. What are you guys thinking?

IMO it would be appropriate. ?

7 minutes ago, Lordpercy said:

The art of this is utterly gorgeous, one of Plain's most stunning releases (which is saying something when you look at some of their other releases) 

There are only a few films that I would triple dip on but I just had to have it

I deed !

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Carol (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#033) (Blu-ray Full-Slip Second Edition) [Korea]

Archived