IGNORED

SMLIFE Thor: Ragnarok (FNC Add Culture Exclusive) (4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook/Scanavo Case) [Korea]

ksosk

3 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

This is AWESOME 

An Edition for everyone ??.

Even me who has no interest at all ?as it's Super Hero ?has interest ????

For some weird reason missus loves superhero films ... went to see this in the movies alone ... I'm puzzled ...

89464_front.thumb.jpg.1f24ef6270d0f46a7df93ef8aeccaa06.jpg

?

@ksosk @Viper0210 @nefilim FNC ADD CULTURE had been producing the Marvel Studio's Korea local version of WWA steelbooks, disks, and collaborating with other Korea retail companies, such as KimchiDVD and Nova Media. All KimchiDVD or Nova Media's WWA releases were possible thanks to FNC's localization job.

However, according to the Facebook page, FNC has decided not to collaborate with other retail companies anymore, and the first title that they'll do both the localization and the retailing will be "Thor: Ragnarok." Not perfectly sure but I guess the purchase of this product from Kimchi or Nova would be impossible. 

The sure thing is that the end of WWA release collab will be Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. No more WWA release from KimchiDVD and Nova Media after that, but I'm pretty sure they can still do the WEA releases. ?

Awards

7 minutes ago, CJKim888 said:

@ksosk @Viper0210 @nefilim FNC ADD CULTURE had been producing the Marvel Studio's Korea local version of WWA steelbooks, disks, and collaborating with other Korea retail companies, such as KimchiDVD and Nova Media. All KimchiDVD or Nova Media's WWA releases were possible thanks to FNC's localization job.

However, according to the Facebook page, FNC has decided not to collaborate with other retail companies anymore, and the first title that they'll do both the localization and the retailing will be "Thor: Ragnarok." Not perfectly sure but I guess the purchase of this product from Kimchi or Nova would be impossible. 

The sure thing is that the end of WWA release collab will be Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. No more WWA release from KimchiDVD and Nova Media after that, but I'm pretty sure they can still do the WEA releases. 1f609.png

Thanks ! ?

...haven't they released Plain Archive Selective title(s) too ?!

Looking forward to this !

1 minute ago, nefilim said:

For some weird reason missus loves superhero films ... went to see this in the movies alone ... I'm puzzled ...

89464_front.thumb.jpg.1f24ef6270d0f46a7df93ef8aeccaa06.jpg

1f914.png

For that view I can understand WHY ???.

I have heard  nothing other than good about this outing . 

It's the whole watch them all to merge into the one movie that then you need to watch another 4 to follow ??.

5 minutes ago, nefilim said:

...haven't they released Plain Archive Selective title(s) too ?!

They've mentioned on the facebook page that the policies only apply to Marvel Studios's new releases starting from Thor: Ragnarok. 

But, who knows. Nothing is confirmed! I hope any chances of GB, too. ?

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

@CJKim888 that is some shocking news you gave us ? No more WWA Steelbooks from Nova or Kimchi. I can't imagine that the Quality/Finish of the FNC Add Culture Slips can compete with the ones from Kimchi or Nova. Also, I don't think I want Scanavo Cases of these. But I would love to have more infos first.

vor 55 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

@CJKim888 that is some shocking news you gave us 1f631.png No more WEA Steelbook sfrom Nova or Kimchi. I can't imagine that the Quality/Finish of the FNC Add Culture Slips can compete with the ones from Kimchi or Nova. Also, I don't think I want Scanavo Cases of these. But I would love to have more infos first.

i understand that they cant do Marvel WWA Releases in future and Kimchi GotG 2 will be the last. WEA are still possible?

31 minutes ago, thomue1987 said:

i understand that they cant do Marvel WWA Releases in future and Kimchi GotG 2 will be the last. WEA are still possible?

They've mentioned only WWA steelbooks, so yes, maybe possible.

But I'm sure the confirmed details will come out very later, since they're still working on MCU phase 2 movies. We shall wait for roughly 1~2 years, until things get certain. ?

Awards

Archived