IGNORED

.45 Coming Out Party

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ★ Administrators ★
On 3/12/2018 at 5:18 AM, Kingpin said:

I found the Limited Edition on Amazon UK with the symbol on it.  

Last one I can find new and sealed anywhere. 

Not a steelbook.  

Expensive.  So if it comes without it I'll return it. 

91D7rT4GiML._SL1500_.jpg

@Kingpin should have asked me i think i had one of those from france as an Amray 

BUT 

Canada does have one Steelbook with the "hagen kreuz" ....

That was one of the first steelbooks i imported , and that into a country where it would have been snatched and destroyed ...

Take care

John

4 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

@Kingpin should have asked me i think i had one of those from france as an Amray 

BUT 

Canada does have one Steelbook with the "hagen kreuz" ....

That was one of the first steelbooks i imported , and that into a country where it would have been snatched and destroyed ...

Take care

John

Ok but I couldn't find anything with that symbol on it for sale.  

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.  LOL  

1 hour ago, ksosk said:

@45Caliber is a person who cuts an opening carefully on his slip to take out the case and booklet, and ensure the fullslip is still protected by the original seal it came in!

Just wondering how many other collectors are like that too?

You noticed that? Even when opening I like to keep as close to original as possible, especially if there are stickers.

1 minute ago, 45Caliber said:

I got a Kicka$$ steelbook of theirs I really like.

Which one? 

Pics?

Future Shop was so amazing here when it was around.  Same as BB but privately owned and not so Corporate.  

BB bought them and then as we all knew would happen killed them off.  

6 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Now you have Island Records or something like that selling steels?

Very nice!  

Yeah we have Sunrise Records.  

They need to get with the times as there is no online shop and you have to physically go to their store to purchase. 

The latest steelbooks to be introduced to the world, or at least freed from their shrinkwrap and put in SBC slips. With the older titles I'm having to be a little less OCD, because they're harder to cycle through to get a mint one. In this case, my Raiders had a spine slash. Same sentiment with Zavvi, but because they're expensive to return and Zavvi only covers 15% of the item cost in return postage. The Bullitt has a small scratch on the front.

UK 28 Days Later

28 Days Later - UK Steelbook - Front (Open) - Media Psychos28 Days Later - UK Steelbook - Back (Open) - Media Psychos28 Days Later - UK Steelbook - Inside (Empty) - Media Psychos28 Days Later - UK Steelbook - Inside (Discs) - Media Psychos28 Days Later - UK Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Zavvi's Bullitt

Bullitt - Zavvi Steelbook - Front (Open) - Media PsychosBullitt - Zavvi Steelbook - Back (Open) - Media PsychosBullitt - Zavvi Steelbook - Inside (Empty) - Media PsychosBullitt - Zavvi Steelbook - Inside (Discs) - Media PsychosBullitt - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Best Buy's The Shawshank Redemption

The Shawshank Redemption - Best Buy Steelbook - Front (Open) - Media PsychosThe Shawshank Redemption - Best Buy Steelbook - Back (Open) - Media PsychosThe Shawshank Redemption - Best Buy Steelbook - Inside (Discs) - Media PsychosThe Shawshank Redemption - Best Buy Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Zavvi's Team America: World Police
Team America: World Police - Zavvi Steelbook - Front (Open) - Media PsychosTeam America: World Police - Zavvi Steelbook - Back (Open) - Media PsychosTeam America: World Police - Zavvi Steelbook - Inside (Empty) - Media PsychosTeam America: World Police - Zavvi Steelbook - Inside (Discs) - Media PsychosTeam America: World Police - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

FNAC's WALL·E

WALL·E - FNAC Steelbook - Front (Open) - Media PsychosWALL·E - FNAC Steelbook - Back (Open) - Media PsychosWALL·E - FNAC Steelbook - Inside (Empty) - Media PsychosWALL·E - FNAC Steelbook - Inside (Discs)- Media PsychosWALL·E - FNAC Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Best Buy's Raiders of the Lost Ark

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Best Buy Steelbook - Front (Open) - Media PsychosIndiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Best Buy Steelbook - Back (Open) - Media PsychosIndiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Best Buy Steelbook - Inside (Empty) - Media PsychosIndiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Best Buy Steelbook - Inside (Discs) - Media PsychosIndiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Best Buy Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

3 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I don't love a lot of animated movies, but I do that one.

My favorites, as far as recent go, Are Wall E, Kubo, and Big Hero 6, Only one I don't have a steel for is Kubo which I'm so happy Will be ending soon with the Italian release, which I actually really like the art for.

Archived