IGNORED

.45 Coming Out Party

So, I don't always open items I receive right away, mostly because I enjoy having them in that minty new condition. There's comes a time, however, when they must be opened and explored in all their glory. This is where I'll post when I finally cut the wrap.

To start the party:

FNAC's A Clockwork Orange

A Clockwork Orange - FNAC Steelbook - Front (Open) - Media PsychosA Clockwork Orange - FNAC Steelbook - Back (Open) - Media PsychosA Clockwork Orange - FNAC Steelbook - Inside (Disc) - Media Psychos
A Clockwork Orange - FNAC Steelbook - Inside (Empty) - Media PsychosA Clockwork Orange - FNAC Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Zavvi's Evil Dead 2

Evil Dead 2 - Zavvi Steelbook - Front - Media PsychosEvil Dead 2 - Zavvi Steelbook - Back (Open) - Media Psychos
Evil Dead 2 - Zavvi Steelbook - Inside (Discs) - Media PsychosEvil Dead 2 - Zavvi Steelbook - Inside (Empty) - Media Psychos

Evil Dead 2 - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Zavvi's They Live

They Live - Zavvi Steelbook - Front (Open) - Media PsychosThey Live - Zavvi Steelbook - Back (Open) - Media Psychos
They Live - Zavvi Steelbook - Inside (Disc) - Media PsychosThey Live - Zavvi Steelbook - Inside (Empty) - Media PsychosThey Live - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Best Buy's A Nightmare on Elm Street

A Nightmare on Elm Street - Best Buy Steelbook - Front (Open) - Media PsychosA Nightmare on Elm Street - Best Buy Steelbook - Back (Open) - Media Psychos
A Nightmare on Elm Street - Best Buy Steelbook - Inside - Media PsychosA Nightmare on Elm Street - Best Buy Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Synapse Films Suspiria

Suspiria - Synapse Films Steelbook - O-ring (Front) - Media PsychosSuspiria - Synapse Films Steelbook - O-ring (Back) - Media Psychos
Suspiria - Synapse Films Steelbook - Front (Open) - Media PsychosSuspiria - Synapse Films Steelbook - Back (Open) - Media Psychos
Suspiria - Synapse Films Steelbook - Inside - Media Psychos

Suspiria - Synapse Films Steelbook - Inside (Empty) - Media PsychosSuspiria - Synapse Films Steelbook - Spines - Media Psychos

Zavvi's The Crow

The Crow - Zavvi Steelbook - Front (Open) - Media PsychosThe Crow - Zavvi Steelbook - Back (Open) - Media Psychos
The Crow - Zavvi Steelbook - Inside (Disc) - Media PsychosThe Crow - Zavvi Steelbook - Inside (Empty) - Media PsychosThe Crow - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Zavvi Reservoir Dogs

Reservoir Dogs - Zavvi Steelbook - Front (Open) - Media PsychosReservoir Dogs - Zavvi Steelbook - Back (Open) - Media Psychos
Reservoir Dogs - Zavvi Steelbook - Inside (Disc) - Media PsychosReservoir Dogs - Zavvi Steelbook - Inside (Empty) - Media PsychosReservoir Dogs - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

@extantsrevenge @xSNAKExPLISSKENx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Rograt said:

Not jealous at all..no not one damn bit..

It's only fair when I'm jealous of so much of your stuff!

1 hour ago, DParadigm said:

@45Caliber.. I like your new water mark and avatar. 1f44d.png

Thank @atomicblonde and @ksosk helped me recreate an old one I'd long lost. I wanted to have a unified look here and on SM. ?

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

The Italian IB is one of my favourite SB's.  

Was there any ever released with the Swastika on them?

I've only seen a U.K. special edition Amaray with the swastika, no steelbook. It's odd because it really looks like something's missing in the art, like what's with the big circle with nothing in it?

4 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I've only seen a U.K. special edition Amaray with the swastika, no steelbook. It's odd because it really looks like something's missing in the art, like what's with the big circle with nothing in it?

I never even knew it was supposed to have a Swastika in it until I saw it mentioned here some time ago when I first joined.  

But I was too shy to ask at that time.  :P

Like with anything I am sure someone got offended and it was scrubbed off the image. 

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

I never even knew it was supposed to have a Swastika in it until I saw it mentioned here some time ago when I first joined.  

But I was too shy to ask at that time.  :P

Like with anything I am sure someone got offended and it was scrubbed off the image. 

There are certain countries where it's not allowed to be shown, so it had to be removed on the art for the global steelbook if they wanted to be able to sell it. This is the original:

image.thumb.png.5efabbfde76fc0a40addb3f1ccbe03c6.png

5 hours ago, Kingpin said:

The Italian IB is one of my favourite SB's.  

Was there any ever released with the Swastika on them?

FANTASTIC Thread @45Caliber ?❤??

No as in most countries the imagery of the swastika carries an amount of revulsion and serves as a reminder to the dark days of man's  inhumanity. 

I have the German Steel and HMV Slip amray in hand both are little stunners .

59 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

FANTASTIC Thread @45Caliber 1f917.png2764.png1f44d.png1f44a.png

No as in most countries the imagery of the swastika carries an amount of revulsion and serves as a reminder to the dark days of man's  inhumanity. 

I have the German Steel and HMV Slip amray in hand both are little stunners .

I found the Limited Edition on Amazon UK with the symbol on it.  

Last one I can find new and sealed anywhere. 

Not a steelbook.  

Expensive.  So if it comes without it I'll return it. 

91D7rT4GiML._SL1500_.jpg

54 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

I found the Limited Edition on Amazon UK with the symbol on it.  

Last one I can find new and sealed anywhere. 

Not a steelbook.  

Expensive.  So if it comes without it I'll return it. 

91D7rT4GiML._SL1500_.jpg

I think mine witch was open and took an AGE to find came with 6 or 8 artcards .

It's a sweet edition real vibrancy about it as you will soon see hopefully ?❤

8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Great looking Steelbooks @45Caliber makes me want to open some 1f606.png I added some links to your post 1f609.png Also The Descent and The Wolf of Wall Street are no zavvi Exclusive, you could get them anywhere.

Thank you @extantsrevenge, on all counts. I spent so much time processing images I neglected the research part!

8 hours ago, Rograt said:

Awesome additions 45 :) Been looking around for a the Play.com Prom at a decent price myself ;)

Thanks @Rograt I got lucky on that one. The universe balances itself out in that way.

Today I decided to enjoy these World Cinema Library editions of The French Connection and Psycho in all their unsealed glory. Both were sourced right here at Media Psychos and I'm thrilled to have them in my collection.

World Cinema Library (WCL)'s The French Connection

The French Connection - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Front Slip - Media Psychos Group BuysThe French Connection - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Back Slip - Media Psychos Group Buys
The French Connection - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Contents - Media Psychos Group BuysThe French Connection - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Inner Spines - Media Psychos Group BuysThe French Connection - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Inside - Media Psychos Group Buys
The French Connection - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Front Booklet - Media Psychos Group BuysThe French Connection - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Back Booklet - Media Psychos Group Buys
The French Connection - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - All Backs - Media Psychos Group BuysThe French Connection - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Spine - Media Psychos Group Buys

World Cinema Library (WCL)'s Psycho

Psycho - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Front Slip - Media Psychos Group BuysPsycho - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Back Slip - Media Psychos Group Buys
Psycho - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - All Front - Media Psychos Group BuysPsycho - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Inner Spines - Media Psychos Group BuysPsycho - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Inside - Media Psychos Group Buys
Psycho - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Front Case - Media Psychos Group BuysPsycho - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Back Case - Media Psychos Group Buys
Psycho - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - All Backs - Media Psychos Group BuysPsycho - World Cinema Library (WCL) Scanavo Case - Spine - Media Psychos Group Buys

@ksosk @Masterblaster @Tristan_Wang

Archived