IGNORED

Plain Archive Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#045) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook S15) [Korea]

PRIAPISM

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, LONGTAKE said:

Ohhhhh.... So Freaky that I freaking love it. :TRUCDEOUF:

Thanks for sharing @LONGTAKE

And... Suggestion to PA, make that Slip B GLOW IN THE DARK.... That would be epic... Glow in the Dark slip with Glow in the Dark Steelbook. :Yes: 

Price is 54,900 Won (about 41€ and about 51$). That is a great price considering what you get.

Also there will be 4 discs. Info from FB:

1. <Train To Busan> The main disc (+ new DTS: X soundtrack, new commentary, original making)
2. Making documentary disc of completely new <Train To Busan>
3. <Seoul Station> main piece (+ commentary, making)
4. Original soundtrack CD

On 2/23/2018 at 3:17 PM, DodgyDave said:

They are a bit late to the party with this. Film has been out for quite a while now. 

Kimchi released a BD with a superb slip in the last year or so. Sold out very quickly. We ran a mini gb if I remember correctly.

So not sure how popular this will be. Probably only for the Plain Archive collectors. 

Told you this will be hit ! Just check out GB.

...now will you eat your socks or ...

?

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, nefilim said:

Told you this will be hit ! Just check out GB.

...now will you eat your socks or ...

1f602.png

I’ll have to look. 

Not paid any attention to it. ?

I’ll eat something.

How about..

Chicken Vindaloo, pilau rice and a keema Naan. 

Ooh baby. 

8 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I’ll have to look. 

Not paid any attention to it. 1f600.png

I’ll eat something.

How about..

Chicken Vindaloo, pilau rice and a keema Naan. 

Ooh baby. 

You are mod. You cannot say such things !

original.jpg.ed02d1df2b463b30aff76f185710b4cc.jpg

?

just fu....g inpossible to get here. Unfortunately. I'm drooling. No curry/Indian food available here in small Finnish towns. :( But have tasted while abroad ... love it !

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#045) WEA Blu-ray Steelbook S?? [KOREA]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Gregbuzz said:

Wow just found out about this release and GB 1f62e.png

Love the movie and this release looks beautiful, definitely buying Edition A. Can't wait to check out the animated prequel too. 

Thanks Media Psychos ! 

I am also eagerly awaiting this release. I have the special edition DVD edition so can't wait to own a bluray edition!

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

I really like the new Full-Slip, when I thought only the other 2 would be available I already requested Type A in the MP GB, now I have to think about that, maybe I get both.

To all members interested in this release, the GB will be Updated soon, so please wait with new or update requests until the form is corrected and includes all choices/editions ?

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, KngKazma said:

The new full slip looks really good. BTW does anyone know on 1/4 slip picture, what on the left of the artbook is? 

That's a really good question. I did not notice that at all. Almost looks, like some kind of slip or folder, sadly I can't read Korean. Maybe another member can translate (any clue @ksosk)

Archived