IGNORED

Plain Archive Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#045) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook S15) [Korea]

PRIAPISM

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ★ Administrators ★
Just now, AlexMacOl said:

Hi @ksosk

Now that are a third option (type C) I'd like to update to TYPE C but this option is not present on the UPDATE request. Can you update mine if the option does appear in the UPDATE request?

Thanks,

Alex

Allow us to confirm the editions before putting out an amended form! :)

• ★ Administrators ★
12 hours ago, AlexMacOl said:

Hi @ksosk

Now that are a third option (type C) I'd like to update to TYPE C but this option is not present on the UPDATE request. Can you update mine if the option does appear in the UPDATE request?

Thanks,

Alex

The new editions are now available in GB, so you can add new items. If you need to make a change only please request that in Info & Chat topic.

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

The new editions are now available in GB, so you can add new items. If you need to make a change only please request that in Info & Chat topic.

Already did the update via the now updated form. Any other misplaced commentary please erase.

Thanks.

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, AlexMacOl said:

Already did the update via the now updated form. Any other misplaced commentary please erase.

Thanks.

Just saw, quick question do you only want type C, from your comment early in here it looks like that. The Update request in the GB would add C to your already requested B. Please let us know so we could correct if only C was needed.

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Just saw, quick question do you only want type C, from your comment early in here it looks like that. The Update request in the GB would add C to your already requested B. Please let us know so we could correct if only C was needed.

Thanks for informing me about this doubt. I only want 1x TYPE C.

I understood that by updating would make that clear that I was changing from my initial request to type C.

That said thanks for asking and giving me the opportunity to clarify.

Cheers!

Awards

« ‪Excited to announce that we’ll be releasing a Triple Pack of TRAIN TO BUSAN + SEOUL STATION Blu-ray Steelbook with a special box case. Inside: TYPE A+B+C and 12 Concept Art Cards inside an envelope hand-signed by Director Yeon himself!‬

*All three editions inside the Triple Pack will share the same numbered sticker. »

854EB42B-55F7-4679-85E4-B6F7A9186B5D.jpeg

E32E542A-40AF-4957-880B-A9F742BA2091.jpeg

C3883C93-D7A1-4DE7-87DA-BA1D1DEF846A.jpeg

C3883C93-D7A1-4DE7-87DA-BA1D1DEF846A.jpeg

294ADB04-2947-421E-92BA-7EAD889B4A81.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived