IGNORED

BR 2049 release with Car Model?

Grendel

Just curious if anyone noticed if Walmarts in Canada received any copies of the Blade Runner 2049 Blu with the miniature model car model packaging releases?

I ended up importing two copies from California via a friend there, as I found NONE in my neck of the woods.

Did anyone?

-oops, it's not a SteelBook release, my bad, but I'll let the post stand until a Moderator punts it...?

• ★ Administrators ★

From what my PoC said , yes his did have them and he is in Quebec , dont know which part of the neck you are from but .....

@Grendel you asked someone in CA ?  Your amoung our Community now and we take pride in saying we take care of our own LOL ..

Please do not hesitate to ask me to help you source anything in the USA , i love doing it AND it helps the Community as well so you are helping MP grow .. !!

Hope you enjoy them !! Take care

John

Archived