IGNORED

About a month in and in love!

4 minutes ago, ksosk said:

That is a lot of items for 3 weeks! Great titles you have there 1f600.png

Thanks!! Yea I went all out at first,  birthday money recently and tax season!  ?.  Actually did massive hauls on eBay and most titles I got for quite a bit less than the majority of the same product from other sellers.  I think the green mile was a bit high at $130 usd but it’s so limited.  Outside of that I practically stole the wolf Wall Street lenti and the kingsman.  Also stole the kill bill novamedias.  Actually the X-men was only $28 and the OO7 was $26.  Got them crazy cheap.  I bought a lot from him so he seemed fine with it

• 2 weeks later...

Oh it’s too late for me y’all.  Had to temp move some of my goods as I need to finish the upper shelving units to accommodate this mess I have got myself into.  Oh and I went from 0 to now I will have 3 copies of Elektra if anyone is interested. Should have them next week ? literally have them everywhere and I didn’t want to damage the books with strong white lighting so I changed it to blue because I’ve gone full douchebag 

image.jpg

4 minutes ago, Rograt said:

Which version please?

All three are the FAC full slip.  I believe it was a print run of 300 total.  It isn't the Zavvi steelbook its the one that people pay way too much for and charge too much for.  1x copy is mint, sealed and all that jazz.  Another one is near perfect, tiny surface scratches on the cover from being opened but no damage at all.  It has everything with it and is great, it is simply opened and I know some people don't like that.  I prefer to have both so I can open one and display one lol!  the final one Is also mint and sealed.  That one is for sure mine because I am a tool and decided to max my bid at $1000 just in case I forgot to watch the bids at the end of the auction.  I know it wont go for that much so I am sure I will have it I just do not know the price.  

2 hours ago, Jschroeder92 said:

All three are the FAC full slip.  I believe it was a print run of 300 total.  It isn't the Zavvi steelbook its the one that people pay way too much for and charge too much for.  1x copy is mint, sealed and all that jazz.  Another one is near perfect, tiny surface scratches on the cover from being opened but no damage at all.  It has everything with it and is great, it is simply opened and I know some people don't like that.  I prefer to have both so I can open one and display one lol!  the final one Is also mint and sealed.  That one is for sure mine because I am a tool and decided to max my bid at $1000 just in case I forgot to watch the bids at the end of the auction.  I know it wont go for that much so I am sure I will have it I just do not know the price.  

Thanks for the info but I think with shipping and insurance to UK will definitely be way too much. I'm sure you won't have a problem if you did want to sell though!

59 minutes ago, Rograt said:

Thanks for the info but I think with shipping and insurance to UK will definitely be way too much. I'm sure you won't have a problem if you did want to sell though!

I could out the door 

If you were looking for the opened one I could probably get that out the door everything to your home $255

18 minutes ago, Rograt said:

Thanks buddy that's a good price but I only collect mint/sealed stuff, sorry!!

Well i can talk to the guy I got him to mofe

from $499 to $375 so maybe I can get it a little further down and get you that for $375 which covers insurance and shipping.  Idk how much lower I can get him but I will honor the commitment regardless so I’ll see what he says either way

3 minutes ago, Jschroeder92 said:

Well i can talk to the guy I got him to mofe

from $499 to $375 so maybe I can get it a little further down and get you that for $375 which covers insurance and shipping.  Idk how much lower I can get him but I will honor the commitment regardless so I’ll see what he says either way

Thanks buddy I appreciate that but that kind of money is out of my budget atm, however I will get back to you when my budget allows! Thanks again and appreciated :)