IGNORED

Recent purchases

On 7/26/2020 at 8:46 PM, Basil said:

count yourself lucky still waiting on this, on just jacked wheels up saturday to the uk. so hopefully this week

still waiting on shazam hdzeta, where most in germany and america have had long ago. waiting to be paid customs according to gb host that was 4 days ago now. and not any invoices in sight not exactly fast moving this one!

so maybe if really lucky end of the week with a good wind but not hopeful. until someone sorts something out with what is happening.

dont understand how the uk is the longest when america had there's weeks ago, even with CV.

will be getting delivered the ninth gate from korea that made it into my local post office today so should be tomorrow and thats moved faster than any of the others so far:D

3 weeks to the day from dispatch :D

hope you keep well my friend :D

basil 👍

Both this and Frozen 2 arrived fairly quickly looking at the tracking sites, which surprised me. Post is still struggling in the UK, theres still massive backlogs in some cities. I ordered a comic off eBay and 4 weeks later it arrived after being dispatched within 24hrs of ordering lol

• Like 2

Awards

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Spoiler
On 4/25/2017 at 8:33 PM, psychoscot said:

On 8/4/2017 at 11:31 AM, psychoscot said:

Few new arrivals this week, thank you @Masterblaster and Team MP for the GB's and especially @Scary Hair for getting the hub ones to me ?

DGQa3_I6_UQAAmmv_L.jpg

DGUGU9_KUQAAby2r.jpg

DGUGWu_BVo_AASoic.jpg

DGZLyh_OW0_AE9v_RM.jpg

On 6/1/2019 at 1:46 PM, psychoscot said:

D30-EX9-WWk-AIs-La-Q.jpg

D30-EXBCWs-AEXa-KV.jpg

On 6/1/2019 at 1:55 PM, psychoscot said:

Haven't uploaded in a while, but when it comes to flawless copies MP is THE place to be, some of the editions they have helped me with through GB's over the time I haven't had a second to post! Nothing comes close to the friends you make here and the team behind the site. 

D30-EX9-WWk-AIs-La-Q.jpg

D30-EXBCWs-AEXa-KV.jpg

Da-G6-Yuz-VMAA4m-Ck.jpg

Dc3-KZb-JW4-AAU20v.jpg

De7dnyc-Xc-AAu-IWd.jpg

De7dnyc-Xc-AAu-IWd.jpg

Drpw-Wz-ZWk-AAAJk-W.jpg

Dw-K3s-DQWs-AEfwq-Z.jpg

Drpyq-H8-Wo-AEj8ec.jpg

On 7/23/2020 at 11:42 AM, psychoscot said:

Absolutely STUNNING edition! The elnticular effect is one of the best I've ever seen, crystal clear and with huge amount of depth! As always thanks for the GB!

EdnxSrAWoAEUPCY.jpg

EdnxTEeWoAEK-dQ.jpg

EdnxTe6XoAohgx9.jpg

EdnxT2YXgAAAYBm.jpg

On 7/26/2020 at 12:05 PM, psychoscot said:

Arrived Saturday, cheers for the GB as always. Nice lenti effect on the front but not one of the best, the back lenti is actually sharper with more depth. One to keep sealed as its region A only. Thank god for cheap amarays lol!

Ed3OVHxXoAAGjOT.jpg

On 6/8/2021 at 2:04 PM, psychoscot said:

Latest GB titles to arrive, huge thanks as always to everyone involved. They are awesome!

E12nwPZXoAA0BhF.jpg

Congrats 🎊🍾🎉🎈 🥳 @psychoscot on all your purchases, you have some marvelous Premiums & I enjoy your pics my friend… keep them coming!! 👊:)

happy for you congratulations GIF

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...