Rograt

Lost in shipping NOT HAPPY :(

A few weeks ago I managed to get 1 click Terminator Genisys full set sealed for 59 Euro including shipping and guess what..yup the shipping company, Hermes have lost it during shipping. Well in fact I'm 99.9% sure they stole it as this is happened 3 times in the last year now where Hermes have 'lost' my steelbooks shipping..coincidence? I think not! Please don't ever use them in for anyone in the UK

Hermes.jpg

• Sad 2

Awards

That sucks.  Sorry to hear.  

I had a package arrive with an empty box that was ripped open.  At least it was documented by Canada Post as they put it in a special bag from their depot that said it came like to that them.  

Inside was supposed to be Friday 13th limited Collectors Metal tin that cost me $350.  

• Sad 3

35 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

That sucks.  Sorry to hear.  

I had a package arrive with an empty box that was ripped open.  At least it was documented by Canada Post as they put it in a special bag from their depot that said it came like to that them.  

Inside was supposed to be Friday 13th limited Collectors Metal tin that cost me $350.

Cheers buddy, yeah I'm sure it's happened to most of us at some point or other :(

Awards

Wow that really sucks @Rograt!

I've personally never had any issues with companies here in the US like UPS, Fedex or even USPS....I get delays some times but usually always get the delivery in the end. Did you call them and confirm that they don't have it anymore? Cause from the look of that screenshot it's still in transit?

• Thanks 1

Awards

5 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Wow that really sucks @Rograt!

I've personally never had any issues with companies here in the US like UPS, Fedex or even USPS....I get delays some times but usually always get the delivery in the end. Did you call them and confirm that they don't have it anymore? Cause from the look of that screenshot it's still in transit?

I buddy, yeah they have live chat, it's been stuck like that since those dates and should have got it on the 24 or 25 at the latest they have confirmed they don't know what's happened to it and are 'looking' into it not that I have heard anything in 10 days now from them but you can't do anymore until a month has passed according to their T&C's :(  I'm more than sure it's been stolen as this is now the 3rd time it's happened in the last year when when people have sent me things through this company. My gut feeling is that when they see my address they know it's steelbooks and it 'gets lost' It's never happened with anything other than steelbooks too..hmmm

Awards

9 hours ago, Sicksol said:

Hopefully you got insurance. 

Cheers buddy, well it was a package being sent to me so it's the sellers insurance, but he has to wait a month before Hermes will look into a refund then he will pay me back, just a mess really. The most annoying thing is those steelbooks were an absolute bargain and I'm gutted about not getting them now :(

Awards

Hey there @Rograt!

It happens to the best of us- sometimes far too frequently. 

I've had some issues with USPS losing packages and sometimes just utterly destroying packages. It's a maddening experience and one you never really 'cool off' from.

The most positive experiences in shipping that I've ever had is with DHL- who is the standard carrier for Amazon.co.jp.

3 day delivery time from Japan to the US and everything arrives in pristine condition and has to be signed for. 

Awards