IGNORED

Manta Lab Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #15) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ksosk

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Definitely but the empty space ...1f614.png

Cut the back of the back fold the edges behind, take out the One click and use a hair dryer on the edge to heat it and form it.  

Friendly advise brought to you by your neighbourhood KP.  

Disclaimer:  I am not responsible for possible cuts, burns or damage to protector or goods.  :P 

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Manta do great design etc. 

Why ruin it with that awful ‘j card’ hanging over the front.

I’m sure most collectors can read the ‘ultra HD’ on the side of the box, without it being plastered across the front. 

Having 4k is not a huge selling point. What the box set looks like, is far more important. So why remind people in such a naff way. 

IMO. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

I’m sure most collectors can read the ‘ultra HD’ on the side of the box, without it being plastered across the front. 

Having 4k is not a huge selling point. What the box set looks like, is far more important. So why remind people in such a naff way. 

IMO. 

I agree totally.  Very bad decision on their part.  

Make it a sticker if it must be on there so it can be removed.  

24 minutes ago, boostedmedia said:

I think its cool because I've never seen a huge j-card like that is all. The two of you that don't like it so far, do you not have 4K? 

I have 4K. 

I think the the J-card ruins the beauty of the box for those of us who don't open them and put them on display. 

11 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

IMO. 

My thought exactly. Could be better without that J card.

13 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

I have 4K. 

I think the the J-card ruins the beauty of the box for those of us who don't open them and put them on display. 

Interesting thx for reply! 

I looked closer and the j-card is underneath the packaging, not like the individual releases? If so yea, I see what your saying.... The individuals just has the j-card loose in a loose bag but yea the box set has to look at it forever if you don't open the entire thing ?

• Like 1

Awards

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #15) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...