IGNORED

Manta Lab Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #15) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ksosk

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Looks very nice, and ML will no doubt do a great job, but I'm with Nils, and sticking to HDz.

As I've got all the other DC Box Sets from HDz there's no point starting collecting from elsewhere. I can't afford that game. ?

With MoS still to come, and the Nolan Batman Trilogy, in my opinion there's nowhere else to go.

Add in the "collectors" #, and why would I ?

ML have already done MoS. So would be a poor show to re-do that just to keep up with the Joneses. 

So there's no continuation of the Box Sets with ML. But that's just my opinion of course. 

Good luck to those ML collectors amongst our members. I hope you all get what you want.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Looks very nice, and ML will no doubt do a great job, but I'm with Nils, and sticking to HDz.

As I've got all the other DC Box Sets from HDz there's no point starting collecting from elsewhere. I can't afford that game. 1f601.png

With MoS still to come, and the Nolan Batman Trilogy, in my opinion there's nowhere else to go.

Add in the "collectors" #, and why would I ?

Good luck to those ML collectors amongst our members. I hope you all get what you want.

Agreed! I'm with you on that! HDZ seems to be doing all the DC releases. So I'm just getting the FS for the ML edition just to complete the Manta Exclusives and for the WEA on the individual releases.. besides, for a movie that I personally did not enjoy that much.. i think I've already more than triple dipped on too many editions. And like @45Caliber mentioned, the same artwork just keeps getting tossed around just placed in a slant or on the back of the slips, front or steelbook. So not really exciting to see Mantas release come in after HDZ's announcement. 

Either way.. kudos to everyone seeking that preferred edition or ALL of them. Best of luck to you and your wallets!  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

As a standalone set, Manta's editions are the clear winner in that they are all distinct from each other (as opposed to HDZ); but since there's no art here I don't already have elsewhere, I can't be very excited.

I'm with you all the way. Only thing is I'm skipping HDZ JL since it's waaaay too cluttered in design and the designs are way too alike too. Just waiting to see if I want to go full monty with a one click or if I'll get just the lenti!

On 3/28/2018 at 5:36 PM, atomicblonde said:

I'm with you all the way. Only thing is I'm skipping HDZ JL since it's waaaay too cluttered in design and the designs are way too alike too. Just waiting to see if I want to go full monty with a one click or if I'll get just the lenti!

Skipping is for little girls in the schoolyard!  Skipping is a word seldom used at MP!  Skipping is never an option and should never be spoken out loud! 

THIS...IS...MEDIA PSYCHOS!!!  

:D:P 

1 hour ago, DParadigm said:

Choose all... One click all the way.... because..... i am bad influence. LOL!!!

It's the only option I ever see.  ?

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, PRIAPISM said:

@ksosk I could be wrong but didn't you say many weeks ago the boxset will be something very special? I am hoping for some sick bossing like Fight Club 

Pretty sure the rumor was it was going to be a motherbox with lights on it. But I'm not the only one who thought it wasn't going to get approved, so I downgraded my one click to a single edition. Glad I did since it isn't a motherbox/very unique after all! Though I do like the box design better than HDZ's outing

• Like 2

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #15) WEA 4K/2D or 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook [HONG KONG]
  • 1 month later...