IGNORED

Manta Lab Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #15) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

JUSTICE LEAGUE [MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #015] STEELBOOK (2D+3D) AND (2D+4K UHD)

Group Buy: HERE

Release Date: May 31st, 2018

Retail Price:

One-Click: $167.97

Double Lenticular (3D + 2D): $52.99

Single Lenticular (4K UHD + 2D): $52.99

Fullslip (4K UHD + 2D): $52.99

Print Run:

One-Click: 400 Sets

Double Lenticular: 900

Single Lenticular: 800

Fullslip: 800

IMG_1152.JPG

One Click

6D8E4588-41D1-4FF1-97A8-6E3F39AE99D4.thumb.jpeg.9e92d2c9f72fb72da53e2158285fceda.jpeg

Double Lenticular (3D+Blu-Ray)

Justice League - Manta Lab Double Lenticular 3D Steelbook - Media Psychos

Lenticular (4K-UHD+Blu-Ray)

Justice League - Manta Lab Lenticular 4K-UHD Steelbook - Media Psychos

Full Slip (4K-UHD+Blu-Ray)

Justice League - Manta Lab Full Slip 4K -UHD Steelbook - Media Psychos

Hey Psychos,

Some of you may know that I had the honour to meet up with John from Mantalab to present him a Service Award from the Mediapsychos team. I am sure many of the members here have experienced the wonderful service by the company.

Service Award 02

Service Award 03

John sent his regards and wished to thank everyone in Mediapsychos for supporting Mantalab  ?

JUSTICE LEAGUE EXCLUSIVE EDITION IS IN THE WORKS AND AN UPDATE IS SOON TO BE RELEASED BY MANTALAB!

THE ONE-CLICK BOX IS GOING TO BE AWESOME ?

Edited by DParadigm
Image, Release Date and Retail Price added
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:omg: That's awesome @DParadigm I bet that was a brilliant experience to see 1st hand everything at ML and to meet John :)

30 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

It looks like Manta and HDZ are going to compete head to head on all future DC releases and we suckers are going to get both. LOL

I think I need to rephrase that for you buddy....

'It looks like Manta and HDZ are going to compete head to head on all future DC releases and we suckers are going to PAY for it. LOL' ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

:wow::omg:B| that Award looks awesome, was this an idea from you @Masterblaster? This will certainly increase MP standing with retailers. Very cool that you @ksosk have delivered this and bring us such awesome news. Manta certainly deserved this award (Wonder Woman crisis comes to mind ?) I will 100% get a Justice League 1-Click.... I wonder where my new year's resolution of not spending so much went ?

• Haha 1

I was not overly impressed by the generic SteelBook that has made the circuit, so any indication that a unique one is being released is assuredly welcome!

That said, it would be a blessing if they could possibly release the rumoured "extended cut" of the film as I have heard so much about the studio interference wrt the theatre release, which, like Bats vs Supes, was an absolute travesty.

Once more, it came down to greedy sobs wanting their bonus by getting the film into theatre before publicized release date.

Ah well, personally I've been "super-heroed out" for some time, so at this point, I'm not all too worried.

I do hope the fans get what they wanted though.

Oh, and the award presented is just WONDERFUL!!!

Kuddos!

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 1

I'm also wondering if there is any future plans for a "Box Set" for the DC Universe in response to the MCU.

It may require the release of Aquaman and I think the new Flash (and possibly a stand-alone Cyborg?) before it happens but I think they will have a rabid market for one.

I know some DC fans that blindly love all the releases to date (that's fine) and it's all they talk about...heh.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I'm also wondering if there is any future plans for a "Box Set" for the DC Universe in response to the MCU.

It may require the release of Aquaman and I think the new Flash (and possibly a stand-alone Cyborg?) before it happens but I think they will have a rabid market for one.

I know some DC fans that blindly love all the releases to date (that's fine) and it's all they talk about...heh.

That will be a humongous boxset. Haha!!

Maybe MLIFE can consider a MOS,BVS, SS, WW, JL boxset, @Tristan_Wang ?

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

@ksosk not only delivered it, he put his heart and soul into it. It's a privilege to have such a talented, hard-working and ever-gracious members of our family.

Could not agree more ?

@ksosk @Grendel at the moment I would not hold my breath for the Scott Snyder Cut. With all the things going on in the background at Warner with the DC Universe and their extreme disappointment with the performance of Justice League it would be a miracle. Also until now if they had an extended cut it was always included in the first release.

3 hours ago, Viper0210 said:

In for a 1 click if it's wea. I was hoping for an extended cut but it's seems they did not finish any special effects on it. If they do part two they might release it. Would love a darker tone to the film. Jokes seemed forced and misplaced.

Think Manta only do exclusives do one click for you I guess lol 

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Viper0210 said:

In for a 1 click if it's wea. I was hoping for an extended cut but it's seems they did not finish any special effects on it. If they do part two they might release it. Would love a darker tone to the film. Jokes seemed forced and misplaced.

I love the dark tone Synder set too, but oh wells, studios ...