IGNORED

Hi from the Netherlands

fab

Hi everyone,

My name is Fabrice but all my friends call me Fab !

I'm french but I've been living in the Netherlands for 2 years.

I love movies and series since I was a kid and my passion for steelbooks has started 6 or 7 years ago as long as I can remember !

I am a blusteel's member since 2012 and this is how I've heard about Mediapsychos.

To be honest with you guys, there's been a major turning point in my life this year and, unfortunatly, I have to sell all my steels.

I know that I'm not known around here, I hope you will understand and give me a shot to be trusted.

Anyway, nice to meet all of you guys ! Looking forward to spend some time here !

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, fab said:

Hi everyone,

My name is Fabrice but all my friends call me Fab !

I'm french but I've been living in the Netherlands for 2 years.

I love movies and series since I was a kid and my passion for steelbooks has started 6 or 7 years ago as long as I can remember !

I am a blusteel's member since 2012 and this is how I've heard about Mediapsychos.

To be honest with you guys, there's been a major turning point in my life this year and, unfortunatly, I have to sell all my steels.

I know that I'm not known around here, I hope you will understand and give me a shot to be trusted.

Anyway, nice to meet all of you guys ! Looking forward to spend some time here !

Thanks for the intro and your honesty. I'm sure you will be fine here and be able to do what you need to do and have fun too buddy :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fab said:

Thanks Rograt ! Appreciated ! 1f64f.png

No problem buddy you will find we always try to help where we can :)

Just another pointer if you put '@' in front of someones name and wait for it to turn blue like this.. @fab that way you will get our attention as otherwise sometimes just posting may not get out attention and we may miss something important ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fab said:

Btw, where can I create a topic to present and sell my steelbooks if I may ask?

Actually at the moment a full classified section is being tested out and should be up and running very soon @Masterblaster is on with this and now I have tagged him hopefully when he sees this he will be able to answer your question better than me, but give him some time has he's in America so will be most probably asleep now ;)

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, Rograt a dit :

Actually at the moment a full classified section is being tested out and should be up and running very soon @Masterblaster is on with this and now I have tagged him hopefully when he sees this he will be able to answer your question better than me, but give him some time has he's in America so will be most probably asleep now ;)

Sure, no problem! ?

Edited by fab
  • Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, deepdro a dit :

Nice to see you here my friend ;) 

My friend @deepdro ! Nice to see you here too ?

Il y a 1 heure, larson1977 a dit :

Hi @fab

Good to have you here :)

hope members can help you out ;)

I am from the Netherlands also. Do you understand Dutch speaking and writing?

Best,

Lars

Thanks @larson1977 !

I do understand and speaking but writing is not my strong suit ?

il y a 37 minutes, Benoit46 a dit :

:hi: and Welcome on MediaPsychos @fab !!

5a8022c147977_giphy(1).gif.6ade637df07ce08986c97d17e984d974.gif

Content de te voir parmis nous :D

Merci @Benoit46, ça fait plaisir ! ?

• Like 2

Hey there @fab!

Thanks for the intro! It sucks to hear you have to sell off some of your collection, that's never a fun thing to do ?I've personally had to sell a couple of my more pricey things in the past when needed, but in the end, things are just things and are replaceable. Hope you're able to start collecting again real soon!

As others have pointed out, this site was redesigned not too long ago so the classifieds section isn't exactly up right now. Hopefully it'll be available soon!

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

• Like 1

Awards

1 minute ago, fab said:

Thanks @Sheikah I know it sucks but in my case, I ain't got much choice for the moment. Glad to be here with you guys though.

At least you guys know the feeling what I'm going through

Thanks again for your support 1f609.png

I'm sure lots here definitely do know!

Also, just noticed your avatar! Strider ftw ??

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

@fab thanks for coming and joining . 

As you already know we are working on our Classifieds section to get it up and running real soon.

We do (for the time) have a Psycho helping Psycho area where you can check daily to see if you can help out someone who are looking for stuff. 

For the time being and until the Classifieds are set up i do request you refrain from posting a list or anything to that nature.   If a member has an interest it would be good to do that by PM. Just remember , to post the deal itself in the Thread so in case problems occur it can be handled.

Welcome and enjoy the site !

Take care

John

il y a une heure, Masterblaster a dit :

@fab thanks for coming and joining . 

As you already know we are working on our Classifieds section to get it up and running real soon.

We do (for the time) have a Psycho helping Psycho area where you can check daily to see if you can help out someone who are looking for stuff. 

For the time being and until the Classifieds are set up i do request you refrain from posting a list or anything to that nature.   If a member has an interest it would be good to do that by PM. Just remember , to post the deal itself in the Thread so in case problems occur it can be handled.

Welcome and enjoy the site !

Take care

John

Hi John,

Thanks for your welcome and for your explanations.

No problem, I won't post any list or pictures without any previous authorization or only once there will be specific section for it. That wasn't my intention to post whatsoever anywhere regardless the rules of the site anyway ?

I'm already enjoying the site ! Thanks again @Masterblaster ?

• ★ Administrators ★
55 minutes ago, fab said:

Hi John,

Thanks for your welcome and for your explanations.

No problem, I won't post any list or pictures without any previous authorization or only once there will be specific section for it. That wasn't my intention to post whatsoever anywhere regardless the rules of the site anyway 1f604.png

I'm already enjoying the site ! Thanks again @Masterblaster 1f609.png

oh pictures are always welcome so dont hesitate... i just did not want this sort of sales thread to go crazy while im working on our Classifieds...

Thanks for your understanding.

Take care

John