IGNORED

Kubo and the Two Strings (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

Benoit46

7 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Italy and likely elsewhere as most steels seem to be born in Italy lately.

true that, However i dont care where it comes from as lobg as it makes its way into my house! Going to the Laika Exibit at the Portland art museum on Monday! So excited to see some of the sets

2 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

true that, However i dont care where it comes from as lobg as it makes its way into my house! Going to the Laika Exibit at the Portland art museum on Monday! So excited to see some of the sets

That's very cool. Yes I'm a fan. I do like to wait for the steels to hit UK though, just because I prefer English j-cards. My patience on Bullitt, The Birds, Forbidden Planet and Dog Day Afternoon paid off. Still waiting on Dark City.

15183136499701604273065.thumb.jpg.8f7e7fb5984cf69cf63f713a01e638f2.jpg

6 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

That's very cool. Yes I'm a fan. I do like to wait for the steels to hit UK though, just because I prefer English j-cards. My patience on Bullitt, The Birds, Forbidden Planet and Dog Day Afternoon paid off. Still waiting on Dark City.

understand that, you know me, don't really keep the j cards, however I probably will start, I love like with FAC sicario when premiums do full cards on back that mirror the back of slip, when slipped in behind the tabs of the protective plastic cover from Steel central you can effectively hide the ugly flaps ;)

• 3 months later...

I'd preordered this months ago through Amazon.it, and then it was canceled and unavailable. I have one coming from Zavvi now at about the same price, so that's fine. But did Amazon.it actually have any supply? Maybe a slightly more limited release than originally expected?

A nice lenticular slip from HDz or FAC would really enhance this one. :)

• Admiral Thrawn changed the title to Kubo and The Two Strings (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]
  • R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Kubo and the Two Strings (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

Archived