IGNORED

Favourite series?

Darogal

Basically I'm a massive fan of US TV series , British can't make american style series for s***, c'mon you telling me we can make stuff like, 24 , Sons of Anarchy , Breaking Bad , Fargo , Preacher , Legion , Justified , Longmire, Blind spot etc not to mention all the Marvel and DC stuff.......nuff said ....haven't got time to watch British TV......

29 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Yes agreed , these are very good , just saying we never make anything to compete with the US genres .......suppose the US has bigger budgets .......

It's the bling I think . It's a shame here in yhe U.K most are gobbled up by SKY witch we refuse to have .

Also the whole superhero Marvel deal mostly it boars my  Great_Tit_(Parus_major)_1.jpg.2a86aa1a409037269a271aa21a56672a.jpg's off ?? sorry it dose .

@Bigwednesday

I loved series 1 of TWD it was so well crafted .

I havent seen an episode since series 5 much to my shame ?. 

57 minutes ago, Darogal said:

nice, the thread going to get alive ... thx and tomorrow i go on with  daredevil but also the last 2 seasons from twd and the last one from grim, and the second from bosch are on my watch list.

some different but i like the difference. 1f609.png

Just finished watching season 2 of Bosch , very good , recommended...?????

I'm waiting Daredevil season 2 steel to arrive so can watch it. Also looking forward Punisher tv series. Past faves are Lost, Breaking Bad, new Galactica, Twin Peaks - bring on the new series !!!! Currently watching reality 60 days in.

I'm going way back but my favorite TV show of all time is St. Elsewhere.  It was never popular and always in danger of being canceled but at its best, it was the finest writing and acting I've watched. If a complete series DVD set came out, I would snatch it up immediately.

Awards

57 minutes ago, Rdator said:

I'm going way back but my favorite TV show of all time is St. Elsewhere.  It was never popular and always in danger of being canceled but at its best, it was the finest writing and acting I've watched. If a complete series DVD set came out, I would snatch it up immediately.

I remember that too. It was very good.

isn't there dvd set available. Like HERE

Archived