IGNORED

KINGPIN's Lair. Will be updated frequently with my pick-ups.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Just ate a Double Big Mac. 2 large fries, filet-o-fish, large coke, double hot fudge sundae and a 20 pack of nuggets. 

I feel like I'm gonna die. 

Not sure who i should leave my collection to.  

... fingers to the throat man and it's all good ! ?

1 hour ago, nefilim said:

giphy.gif.3252783cfb0a92cb7ff1f4fdd9639495.gif

I'm beginning to get your pattern ... I'm onto you  ...

I LOVE BENNY HILL!!!

27 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Good lord, man. It's a good thing you guys have free health care.

Yeah free.  12% of my income tax every pay is healthcare. 

Don't believe the hype.  LOL  

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

As always fantastic additions! I still have yet to receive my War, how is this possible, looks like you got yours almost a month ago...... hmmm

Thank you! 

As a Canadian who is used to always getting stuff later then everyone else I feel special.  LOL  

Just now, Kingpin said:

Thank you! 

As a Canadian who is used to always getting stuff later then everyone else I feel special.  LOL  

Well you are pretty darn special my friend! lol BIG trouble is fantastic, I never saw jigsaw, I gave up after Saw 3, that was enough for me. They lost the allure and freshness of concept for me at that time. How many are there now like 9? I list count.

1 minute ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Well you are pretty darn special my friend! lol BIG trouble is fantastic, I never saw jigsaw, I gave up after Saw 3, that was enough for me. They lost the allure and freshness of concept for me at that time. How many are there now like 9? I list count.

Yeah Big Trouble is beautiful.  I was so envious when you and everyone else got theirs.  

Jigsaw is nice.  

I'm starting to get frustrated with Zavvi's lack if interior artwork especially for what I paid for Jigsaw.  

But the outside is finished nicely with like a spot gloss on it. 

Archived