IGNORED

KINGPIN's Lair. Will be updated frequently with my pick-ups.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Collector problems. I usually have this dilemma when seemingly random charges appear.

I hear ya.  With today's technology you'd think that on sites like PayPal you would be able to attach a note to a purchase afterwards in your account.  

31 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

I hear ya.  With today's technology you'd think that on sites like PayPal you would be able to attach a note to a purchase afterwards in your account.  

Yes! It's so annoying when you forget.

2 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Well can't say I'm happy but I contacted Manta Lab and I'll see what they have to say. 

La La Land was supposed to be the Lenticular Full Slip but I received the standard Full Slip.  

Good thing I didn't open it like the other.  

They're generally good, it's just a matter of what they have left. I personally love the La La FS and can't wait for the Apes one!

43 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Such a beautiful release!

I agree.  

I almost buckled and gave up trying to find it as all as I could find were people selling used copies. 

One came up on ebay and the price was disgusting. 

I waited and hoped the price would drop but it didn't and I caved in.  

Of course a couple weeks after buying it there 2-3 available for a lot less then what I paid.  

Another great day of pickups.  

FAC Commando completes the set. 

FAC Kingsman Golden Circle completes the set wit it's arrival. 

BB Lara Croft 4k Steelbooks. 

Zavvi Terminator.  Shame it has a couple small dents but it was free.  

IMG_20180302_142302.jpg

IMG_20180302_141946.jpg

IMG_20180302_141929.jpg

IMG_20180302_141814.jpg

IMG_20180302_141718.jpg

2 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Set of what? FAC Arnold movies?

15 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Maybe FAC Commando Set. They had the numbered version, the regular Full-Slip and the 1/4-Slip with Art Cards. Cool stuff @Kingpin 1f44d.png

Correct.  

When I say complete the set I mean I have both releases from FAC. 

Since Manta Lab contacted me and gave me a couple choices regarding receiving the wrong La La Land I figured I'd open it and take some pictures.  

Manta Lab will be sending me the Lenti I originally ordered and I will pay for it but they will ship it no charge. 

IMG_20180305_180708.thumb.jpg.5b614327e1197c01ebb178550aad3273.jpgIMG_20180305_180849.thumb.jpg.9c1e467759a8662f08679c50c89d68e5.jpg

51 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Since Manta Lab contacted me and gave me a couple choices regarding receiving the wrong La La Land I figured I'd open it and take some pictures.  

Manta Lab will be sending me the Lenti I originally ordered and I will pay for it but they will ship it no charge. 

IMG_20180305_180708.thumb.jpg.5b614327e1197c01ebb178550aad3273.jpgIMG_20180305_180849.thumb.jpg.9c1e467759a8662f08679c50c89d68e5.jpg

Manta customer service is simply superb. 

16 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

This is a sweet deal considering all editions have been sold out.

7 hours ago, Rograt said:

Good outcome KP Hmmm wonder where they got a lenti from though!

I'm going to guess they hold back spares in case of problems or damage.  

Archived