IGNORED

KINGPIN's Lair. Will be updated frequently with my pick-ups.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jschroeder92 said:

Kingpin please sell me that Electra!  She tittalates my senses!  ( really though message me with a price that makes it work) I know you have an appreciation for these steels and could use that money for several other additions :);). Maybe I have a gem you may want or several 

200_s.gif

Nice mail day today from Hong Kong.  

Showed up in 6 business days through the Post. 

Amazing that 3 pieces from Royal Mail are still waiting in customs for over 3 weeks now.  

FU Canada Post!!!

Blufans-The Godfather Gold Edition & HD Zeta-Everest Lenticular.  

656ennA.jpg

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

@45Caliber Here she is.  

Took a long ride to get here thought it was lost in the mail but it finally showed. 

Man, I'm jealous! I wished I'd gotten it a few months back when prices were better. It's the last Carpenter steel I need after today's arrival (I'll post up in a bit) and Assault on Precinct 13 in March.

4 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Man, I'm jealous! I wished I'd gotten it a few months back when prices were better. It's the last Carpenter steel I need after today's arrival (I'll post up in a bit) and Assault on Precinct 13 in March.

52 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Super Jealous of that Halloween as well! gorgeous steel

Mike Myers still freaks me out to this day.  

10 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Big day at the Post Office.  

Thanks to @Masterblaster for selling me the empty Sabotage box I was looking for and the Terminator Genisys Maniac's Box.  

Also Deadpool and Her finally showed from the UK after almost a month of waiting  for them in customs.  

Masterblaster sold you an empty Sabotage box? I have an empty Espionage bag if you're interested. lmk.

1 minute ago, 45Caliber said:

Masterblaster sold you an empty Sabotage box? I have an empty Espionage bag if you're interested. lmk.

HAHA.  I wanted the empty box for my 2 Sabotage editions.  

Yes, I know you are being a smart stop using inappropriate language.  :P

Archived