IGNORED

WCL Jaws (WCL Exclusive #6) (Scanavo Case) [China]

atomicblonde

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Okay. Sorry for the delay on this as I've been a little bogged down, but I'm posting the first up in the classifieds today. On inspection I would say they're really all pretty much in comparable condition with maybe minor scuffs and a tiny ding or 2 on the slips. Only offers from those that have previously expressed interest in this thread will be consider and to be granted in as much fairness as possible, those offers will be drawn from randomly. Please only submit an offer if you truly want the item as I don't want to have to redo draws. I will post them one at a time with a link to the classified ad on this page. I will accept offers for 24hrs each before closing for selection and announce the recipient here before listing the next. There are 4 in total and the items pictured are the ones being sold. If outside the USA and you have items with Masterblaster for hub shipping, you can request this be added and just pay the US shipping price now so I can send it to him. The first listing is here:

Jaws - First copy

Thank you!

I have messaged, thanks :)

Awards

36 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Okay. Sorry for the delay on this as I've been a little bogged down, but I'm posting the first up in the classifieds today. On inspection I would say they're really all pretty much in comparable condition with maybe minor scuffs and a tiny ding or 2 on the slips. Only offers from those that have previously expressed interest in this thread will be consider and to be granted in as much fairness as possible, those offers will be drawn from randomly. Please only submit an offer if you truly want the item as I don't want to have to redo draws. I will post them one at a time with a link to the classified ad on this page. I will accept offers for 24hrs each before closing for selection and announce the recipient here before listing the next. There are 4 in total and the items pictured are the ones being sold. If outside the USA and you have items with Masterblaster for hub shipping, you can request this be added and just pay the US shipping price now so I can send it to him. The first listing is here:

Jaws - First copy

Thank you!

PM sent :D 

46 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

OK so there are roughly 9-10 members eligible for this from what Chad has said.  

So if we split all the Amarays in half we can almost get everyone something.  

Just use a sharp knife Chad.  :D

There are actually a couple more I could get a hold of, but I got the best of the lot. Others are in lesser conditions and/or may be incomplete.

Though I would normally be inclined to follow a process through to completion, it seems unnecessary in this case as the same few people have requested the first 2 editions. So…I'm going to grant the remaining 2 to @JaPeD @kwyjibo7 as it seems the fairest outcome under the circumstances. Congrats everyone. I hope you enjoy them!

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Jaws (WCL Exclusive #6) (Scanavo Case) [China]

Archived