WCL Jaws (WCL Exclusive #6) (Scanavo Case) [China]

atomicblonde

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

Omg, yes!!! I need this! 

6 hours ago, Grendel said:

If this indeed proves to be a possible purchase, I have a lot of money I care nothing about!....1f642.png  

6 hours ago, Gremlins said:

I might cry lol

my wallet is running away but little does it know I’ve got PayPal and bad spending habits  ;)

count me in if this is actually a possibility lol

6 hours ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

Omg, yes!!! I need this! Take all of my money 

15 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

Can I have one please? :)

15 minutes ago, PRIAPISM said:

@45Caliber did I mention that you look really handsome today?!?! Even more than usual!

Bruce-Lee-Angry-Stare-Before-The-Showdown-In-Enter-the-Dragon.gif

So, if you recall the 5th Raffle we had for MLIFE Jerry Maguire materials, these are the same. The materials were produced, but the discs failed quality-check and were removed from the run. The fullslips are in very good conditions, but the materials are unnumberd, have no sticker and no disc. This may deter the true collectors, but it was a beautiful edition and as you know, are now very hard to come by.

FullSizeRender 52FullSizeRender 46FullSizeRender 44FullSizeRender 50FullSizeRender 43FullSizeRender 51FullSizeRender 48FullSizeRender 47FullSizeRender 45

As an added bonus, you'll get this custom sleeve made by our own @ksosk!

FullSizeRender 49

8 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

So, if you recall the 5th Raffle we had for MLIFE Jerry Maguire materials, these are the same. The materials were produced, but the discs failed quality-check and were removed from the run. The fullslips are in very good conditions, but the materials are unnumberd, have no sticker and no disc. This may deter the true collectors, but it was a beautiful edition and as you know, are now very hard to come by.

FullSizeRender 52FullSizeRender 46FullSizeRender 44FullSizeRender 50FullSizeRender 43FullSizeRender 51FullSizeRender 48FullSizeRender 47FullSizeRender 45

FullSizeRender 49

Still amazing! Hope I can get one of these, I already have the disc so that would be no problem :) where would we sign up for this?

Awards

11 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

FullSizeRender 49

Don't care, still want. 

11 minutes ago, Tristan_Wang said:

that is unexpected, so many people like this artwork and this film. there is not so many blu-ray fans like this film in china mainland.

love me some Spielberg films and Jaws is phenomenal. Interesting to hear it doesnt have that big of a market over there

Awards

21 minutes ago, Tristan_Wang said:

that is unexpected, so many people like this artwork and this film. there is not so many blu-ray fans like this film in china mainland.

12 minutes ago, ksosk said:

And Mediapsychos linked up with you too late, else we could have a groupbuy for that title!

There can always be a second.  ;) 

And Karate Kid please.  :D 

• 4 weeks later...

Okay. Sorry for the delay on this as I've been a little bogged down, but I'm posting the first up in the classifieds today. On inspection I would say they're really all pretty much in comparable condition with maybe minor scuffs and a tiny ding or 2 on the slips. Only offers from those that have previously expressed interest in this thread will be consider and to be granted in as much fairness as possible, those offers will be drawn from randomly. Please only submit an offer if you truly want the item as I don't want to have to redo draws. I will post them one at a time with a link to the classified ad on this page. I will accept offers for 24hrs each before closing for selection and announce the recipient here before listing the next. There are 4 in total and the items pictured are the ones being sold. If outside the USA and you have items with Masterblaster for hub shipping, you can request this be added and just pay the US shipping price now so I can send it to him. The first listing is here:

Jaws - First copy

Thank you!

Archived