Tristan_Wang

MLIFE MLIFE Series List

16 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I also want premiums for some Asian. I still need Blu-rays for the old John Woo and others. @nefilim someone else who knows Azumi 1f44d.png I want a premium for that as well 1f62c.png

@ksosk why is House of Flying Daggers impossible?

I don't think it is under MLIFE / WCL's consideration!

15 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

I also want premiums for some Asian. I still need Blu-rays for the old John Woo and others. @nefilim someone else who knows Azumi 1f44d.png I want a premium for that as well 1f62c.png

Low rating score in China mainland. We can not risk for this. So much bugs in plot. Maybe very cool fighting scene 

15 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

I also want premiums for some Asian. I still need Blu-rays for the old John Woo and others. @nefilim someone else who knows Azumi ? I want a premium for that as well ?

They're out there, just supposedly terrible quality. I would love if someone could release clean prints of Hard Boiled & The Killer.

11 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

They're out there, just supposedly terrible quality. I would love if someone could release clean prints of Hard Boiled & The Killer.

I think those two are good film. But I have talked with the copyrights holder. The material of HD is terrible. You can check the video and audio of the HK and American release version. So I think they just transferred HD, not the restored. Maybe after getting the restored Video, we will release it. I am serious consider the 4K restored police story trilogy played by Jackie Chan. Will debut? Haha

17 hours ago, Tristan_Wang said:

I think those two are good film. But I have talked with the copyrights holder. The material of HD is terrible.

They really need a proper remaster if not full restoration. I'd love to see a preservationist label put some dollars into them.

On 2/4/2018 at 2:22 AM, Tristan_Wang said:

I think those two are good film. But I have talked with the copyrights holder. The material of HD is terrible. You can check the video and audio of the HK and American release version. So I think they just transferred HD, not the restored. Maybe after getting the restored Video, we will release it. I am serious consider the 4K restored police story trilogy played by Jackie Chan. Will debut? Haha

Tristan, if you are considering Hong Kong films Tsui Hark's incredible film THE BLADE still has no blu ray release at all, and artistically it's a masterpiece, up there with BRIDE WITH WHITE HAIR. Same with Sammo Hung's excellent PEDICAB DRIVER

In terms of mainland Chinese stuff you haven't gotten to JOURNEY TO THE WESTERN XIA EMPIRE would be a great choice to consider. 

On 6/12/2019 at 2:21 PM, wmcguire18 said:

Tristan, if you are considering Hong Kong films Tsui Hark's incredible film THE BLADE still has no blu ray release at all, and artistically it's a masterpiece, up there with BRIDE WITH WHITE HAIR. Same with Sammo Hung's excellent PEDICAB DRIVER

In terms of mainland Chinese stuff you haven't gotten to JOURNEY TO THE WESTERN XIA EMPIRE would be a great choice to consider. 

the blade will be serious considered.

Pedidcab driver, after the blade, then will be considered

Journey to the western xia empire, good choice, director is the writer of to live and farewell my concubine. but it hasn't been restored, pitty