IGNORED

Fellow Steelbook Psychos

mwatkins02

3 hours ago, DParadigm said:

@mwatkins02 wow. That’s awesome collection.

@extantsrevenge, thanks for tagging.

5 minutes ago, mwatkins02 said:

Thank you. I’m kind of a perfectionist so once I imagine something a certain way I can’t stop till it’s finished.

Glad you enjoyed it it. This is the first time I have ever shown my collection outside of family.

On 1/28/2018 at 3:21 PM, Sicksol said:

source.gif.4647b74b8997b65496bb44e648bd0c77.gif looking forward to seeing your pickups and current collection!

7 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

i like your collection as well , keep it up (for as long as you can LOL)

Im glad you decided to share it with us.

Take care

John

A year ago I said no more thaere wasn't room, and low and behold there was more room. But I have decided that after BR 2049 collection my last collection will be Deadpool 2. I already have the shelf for it. So bring it on. But thanks for the kind words.  

17 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Nice! I don't think I'd have room for that many multiple copies myself haha! Jealous of that John Wick setup for sure

Ahh John wick. That Is one of my all time favorites (as you can tell) I've been really lucky to get the copys when I have and didn't have to pay a high ebay price. With my collection once I find a steelbook I like I double dip, then double dip some more. I can't help it. Its like a fever comes over me and I have to have every copy from every part of the world. Surley some of you must know what that is like?  

Thanks. It has taken a while to get to this point, but just when I think I don't have any more room I find more. I kind of did an overkill on John Wick 1&2 and Mad Max Fury and Inglroious Bastards well you get the point. I'm an addict and my name is Michael. Thanks again for the post. First, time I have ever showed it off to anyone besides family.     

Archived