IGNORED

Fellow Steelbook Psychos

mwatkins02

Hello, 

My name is Michael and I’m from Springfield, MO. My trade is a fiction writer, but when I’m not writing I’m feeding the steelbook monkey on my back. I’m constantly on my computer researching when the latest and greatest steelbook will be released. 

I have a whole room in my home dedicated to my collections, storage and other essential steelbook needs. Like buying a steelbook even though I may not start a collection. This addiction has caused me to wrack up some serious debt, but every time I go into my steelbook room it’s like walking in on Christmas morning. Love it, can’t seem to get enough. Well that’s me. Ciao.

4 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Hey there Michael! 

Nice intro!

What would you say is your current favorite steelbook in your collection?

My favorite collection that I ‘m

excited about working on right now is BR 2049.  I have the horse, Johnnie Walker Whiskey bottle, three steelbooks with three more on the way.  I was able to procure the Japan Boxset w/steelbook in it. And I also purchase the French whiskey glasses with Mondo steelbook and Mondo steelbook with soundtrack. So, this collection has taken a lot of my time. Oh, i almost forgot. Just purchased Officer K Blaster with a BR 2049 black stand to go with it.

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@mwatkins02 thanks so much for the intro, great to have you.

Maybe you're interested in showing some your collection, we have an extra section for that here

I always love to see what others have 1f606.png

I think my favorite steelbook as of right now is Blade runner 2049. Big fan of the original and really liked 2049, even though it didn't do that great at the box office. I have just about everything I need for my collection: JW Whiskey; horse prop, 6" in inch spinner car; 2 figurine set of Deckard and Officer K: on the way is: whiskey glasses and Mondo steelbook from France; Mondo steelboo with saoundtrack; Tawian version 4K: HMV 4K: and UK version. Oh and the Japan Box set with Blaster. Thanks for asking.  

On 1/28/2018 at 1:35 AM, extantsrevenge said:

@mwatkins02 thanks so much for the intro, great to have you.

Maybe you're interested in showing some your collection, we have an extra section for that here

I always love to see what others have 1f606.png

Hello,

These are a few photos of my collection. I told my brother a few years ago I was done collecting

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082 2.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089 2.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

DSCN5071 2.jpg

DSCN5071.jpg

DSCN5077.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

• ★ Administrators ★

@mwatkins02 :wow: that looks absolutely terrific. I like how you displayed the individul movie with Posters. Lot's of movies in your collection I like as well ?

@Benoit46 @ukade2327 @Scary Hair @45Caliber @atomicblonde @ksosk @Hatori @Masterblaster @scrface87 @DodgyDave @DParadigm @xSNAKExPLISSKENx and everone else take a look B|

1 hour ago, nefilim said:

My missus likes cookery books also ... wonder why ... 1f914.png

IUbrQBE.gif.b0435c5cae311a0c9234823c253e3ef3.gif

2 minutes ago, mwatkins02 said:

Thank you. It’s taken me several years to get it just the way I want it, but in the end I doubt if it will ever be complete.(ha)

1 hour ago, larson1977 said:

You have an awesome movie taste @mwatkins02 and a great way to showcase them :)

Archived