IGNORED

Ghost In The Shell - Anime (Limited Editions Blu-ray) [Korea]

nefilim

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2018 at 10:22 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Already ordered, so I will let you know when I have these.

I did as well (The Premium B box) and will post back here once received. ☺️

I also ordered SAC and SAC 2nd GiG from Kimchi ($72 usd ea  ?) but they just sold out today I'm afraid...

Edited by Grendel

I'm thinking this release will replicate the latest Japanese release.

Now this consideration is based solely on the animated pic in the last row of images which shows major squatted with the hoses coming out.

I think that was the Japanese cover used n'est pas?

Regardless, I'm quite excited to get this release in hand, it looks so gorgeous!

@nefilim @extantsrevenge @Grendel @Rograt

Live Shots Update - (1) : 

IMG_1099.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

Premium LE Box Set, including 236p Conti book, 84p Image book, 52p Laboratory book. All books also includes English translation. No Laboratory book in the image, by the way.

Edited by CJKim888
  • Like 4

Awards

Live Shots Update - (2) : 

IMG_1104.JPG

IMG_1105.JPG

IMG_1107.JPG

Fullslip Case (or inside the Premium LE Box Set), including exclusive bonus disk(no.3). Bonus disk includes Digital Works (30 min), Exclusive Interview with Director by Ive Entertainment (48 min). 

IMG_1106.JPG

+ Here's the 52p Laboratory book inside the Fullslip case.

Edited by CJKim888
  • Like 4

Awards

I was actually worried for a bit that the PET slip was unique to Kimchi, as I had ordered mine from Nova.

Looks like it's integral to the Premium though (thank goodness!!).

Reason I ordered from Nova is, I can accumulate points with them, which translates into ($ off) for future purchases.

Currently, Kimchi does not provide bonuses for continued purchases.

I actually emailed Tony at Kimchi about this ( very nicely of course) but no reply as yet.

Edited by Grendel

16 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I was actually worried for a bit that the PET slip was unique to Kimchi, as I had ordered mine from Nova.

Looks like it's integral to the Premium though (thank goodness!!).

Reason I ordered from Nova is, I can accumulate points with them, which translates into ($ off) for future purchases.

Currently, Kimchi does not provide bonuses for continued purchases.

I actually emailed Tony at Kimchi about this ( very nicely of course) but no reply as yet.

This release originally comes from Korean retail company 'Ive Entertainment', and Kimchi or Nova is only the company that "sells" these but actually doesn't involve in the production of this premium release. You don't need to worry about the PET case. ? I didn't know that Nova website uses mileage point system, by the way.

• Like 1

Awards

Just now, CJKim888 said:

This release originally comes from Korean retail company 'Ive Entertainment', and Kimchi or Nova is only the company that "sells" these but actually doesn't involve in the production of this premium release. You don't need to worry about the PET case. 1f601.png I didn't know that Nova website uses mileage point system, by the way.

Yeah, I realize both are just retailers but sometimes premium sites add a little bit extra to lure customers, initially I was worried the Pet slip with Kimchi was one.

As for Nova, I always play both them and Kimchi off each other when I see new releases wrt price and any "extras".

If it turns out essentially equal, well, Nova wins as (mentioned) I can build up points to use to lower the cost of future purchases.

Also, I find Nova quite conversant and they send emails of import to their customers.

I like that in a seller....☺️

Cheers!

• Like 1

@nefilim  @CJKim888 

Ok, done it and ordered both from Nova :) Also if I ordered and shipped separately I saved another $18 on shipping rather than combined, winner winner :)  Thanks again for the pics, that's what tipped me over the edge despite me only saying yesterday no more for a couple of weeks!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rograt said:

@nefilim  @CJKim888 

Ok, done it and ordered both from Nova :) Also if I ordered and shipped separately I saved another $18 on shipping rather than combined, winner winner :)  Thanks again for the pics, that's what tipped me over the edge despite me only saying yesterday no more for a couple of weeks!!!

Gotta stay strong! Browsing around on this forum is probably the worst thing you can do if you're trying to stay away from spending money haha :ARGENT:

• Haha 2

Awards

1 hour ago, Sheikah said:

Gotta stay strong! Browsing around on this forum is probably the worst thing you can do if you're trying to stay away from spending money haha :ARGENT:

Yes you're so right buddy. I've been going even more crazy since joining here and I was going crazy before..just seen my paypal transactions for this month alone :ARGENT::TRUCDEOUF::ARGENT: not good.

Gotta stay strong rest of the month..but so long to go..hope my internet breaks down due to the bad weather here If I'm lucky ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2018 at 4:18 AM, Rograt said:

@nefilim  @CJKim888 

Um, just curious why you ordered both?

The LE is already "inside" the PE.

?

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Mine arrived, looking great ? The small box is inside the large one, so no need to get both, only when you're crazy like me ? @nefilim no mystery last minute change boxes have Code A (a least they show, have not tried myself). Maybe I should check my Stand Alone Complex Release ?

The 2 Posters are sadly loose extra and will not arrive mint like the boxes ? Can anybody tell me which signatures are on the white poster @LONGTAKE ? Also this is copied from the original, so not the real thing, still nice.

@Rograt @Grendel @Sheikah @Hatori

• Like 2