IGNORED

Kimchidvd Kingsman: The Golden Circle (Kimchidvd Exclusive #063) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

GROUPBUY LINK

KINGSMAN : THE GOLDEN CIRCLE STEELBOOK (KIMCHIDVD EXCLUSIVE #63)

TYPE A - FULLSLIP

FB_IMG_1516851434136.thumb.jpg.107e989b482d6146c1eec84a8726a5df.jpg

TYPE B - SINGLE LENTICULAR SLIP

FB_IMG_1516851430798.thumb.jpg.5d524446733c713c34843432b2f97dc1.jpg

Kingsman: The Golden Circle Steelbook (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.63) will be released at 22nd of Feb. 2018.

Total Print Run: 3,000EA
Fullslip : 1,400EA  
Lenticular : 1,600EA

One Click will be made as same Numbered Cards  (300 copies)

Retail price:

One-Click: $72

Lenticular Slip: $36.00

Fullslip: $36.00

1 minute ago, DParadigm said:

That would make an awesome lenti. But that WWA steelbook tho :(

I wonder if the Fullslip will blown us away like BR2049 Fullslip.

As much as I LOVE my 2049 full slip, I really dislike the skinny slips, if I'm paying that premium with a freaking WWA steel I want something more than a piece of card stock paper wrapped around it, but that's my opinion alone. I'm stoked for the manta release as I know no matter what the steel looks like it will be better than the Wwa for this movie.

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

As much as I LOVE my 2049 full slip, I really dislike the skinny slips, if I'm paying that premium with a freaking WWA steel I want something more than a piece of card stock paper wrapped around it, but that's my opinion alone. I'm stoked for the manta release as I know no matter what the steel looks like it will be better than the Wwa for this movie.

Yeah. I love a big fat slip with a steelbook and ample booklet and materials. Just look at Brotherhood of the Blades by MLIFE!

1 hour ago, ksosk said:

Yeah. I love a big fat slip with a steelbook and ample booklet and materials. Just look at Brotherhood of the Blades by MLIFE!

Me too, like the hdzeta dc releases, those folders on the inside with a spot for number card and a wonder women or batman/superman symbols on the spine is unbelievably sexy!

• ★ Administrators ★

I already ordered the FAC Exclusive, I also don't have any Kimchi of the First one, so I will pass here. Also still waiting for pictures of the Manat release, might get that, but then I have to hunt down the First Manta as well ? Really complicated to be a Steelbook collector ?

30 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

You don't need to be sad. I have one if you'd like it! (The last Kimchi release).

Haha, thanks for the kind offer! I actually got the recent Premium Edition after rummaging around ebay for the Manta/Kimchi releases a bit and probably won't double dip, I knew I should've asked around a bit more ? I'm definitely considering this fullslip of Golden Circle though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Kingsman: The Golden Circle (Kimchidvd Exclusive #063) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Archived