IGNORED

Hello and greets to all you Psycholicious people Rograt here from the the UK

Rograt

Big hello's to everyone here ?  I'm Rograt from the UK.

I've found MP's by total accident after looking and joining group buys these last few months and I'm so happy about this! What an awesome group and it's so easy for me to get all the new releases now..YAY ? I've already lost count of how many I've bought in the last few days ?

I only started collecting a few short months ago, but I have got the bug big time, actually like some drug infused Bandicoot I'm rushing about collecting everything I can lay my eyes on, the wife and body parts will have to go soon as I fuel my new passion ?

I try to keep just with rare and big title releases nowawdays I've already got about 400 of them, love Asian, Canada, USA stuff and of course big Blufans fan ?

Well that's me for now, gotta dash, got withdrawal symptoms from being away the last couple of days with no internet and unable to buy anything ?

See you around MP my fellow Psychotastic collectors ?

• ★ Administrators ★

@Rograt I know the feeling. When I started with the Steelbooks some years ago, I promised myself that I would not go crazy like I did with my previous addiction (G.I.Joe Collecting), but guess what, these really admirable thoughts I had in the beginning somehow vanished into thin air ?  Great to have you hear ?

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Rograt I know the feeling. When I started with the Steelbooks some years ago, I promised myself that I would not go crazy like I did with my previous addiction (G.I.Joe Collecting), but guess what, these really admirable thoughts I had in the beginning somehow vanished into thin air 1f601.png  Great to have you hear 1f44d.png

Many thanks and yes it's great to know that you know what I'm going through ?

Archived