IGNORED

World War Z (Blu-ray/DVD Steelbook) [USA]

extantsrevenge

1 hour ago, larson1977 said:

Is there going to be a GB arranged for these ''new'' titles also?

Unfortunately I'm not sure of that myself. I don't know how they determine what gets a group buy or what doesn't. Still learning the ropes around here myself.

Maybe try requesting for them here?

Or maybe @ksosk or @Scary Hair can provide more assistance in this topic.

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

@Sheikah thanks for making these new entries, unfortunately I already made all (except Pain & Gain) some days ago and placed them in the US amazon section. I did that because amazon has the complete Wave available now as well. These are no longer Walmart exclusive (changed that in all already listed posts as well).

I just wanted to recommend doing a serach before listing a new title, because someone else might have already created a listing, but I just encountered a problem with that. @45Caliber you might want to check that. For example when you do a search for World War Z on the main forum page both listings are found. But when you do a search in the US category you find no listings, if you do the search in the amazon and walnart sections you find the 1 Steelbook listed in these. I think I encountered the same problem in ther German section? The search function seems to make some problems. It is the same here. No results when you search for World War Z for example.

@larson1977 I'm not sure how @Masterblaster wants to proceed with these releases now. But you already requested some of the others in GB, so I'm sure he can answer your question.

@Scary Hair @Benoit46 I'm not sure how we want to combine these listings now? Please advise.

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Sheikah thanks for making these new entries, unfortunately I already made all (except Pain & Gain) some days ago and placed them in the US amazon section. I did that because amazon has the complete Wave available now as well. These are no longer Walmart exclusive (changed that in all already listed posts as well).

I just wanted to recommend doing a serach before listing a new title, because someone else might have already created a listing, but I just encountered a problem with that. @45Caliber you might want to check that. For example when you do a search for World War Z on the main forum page both listings are found. But when you do a search in the US category you find no listings, if you do the search in the amazon and walnart sections you find the 1 Steelbook listed in these. I think I encountered the same problem in ther German section? The search function seems to make some problems. It is the same here. No results when you search for World War Z for example.

@larson1977 I'm not sure how @Masterblaster wants to proceed with these releases now. But you already requested some of the others in GB, so I'm sure he can answer your question.

@Scary Hair @Benoit46 I'm not sure how we want to combine these listings now? Please advise.

@These are officially multi-retailer now. Not only does Best Buy have  them too, but I've seen them with non-US retailers. The wave is global.

I'll look into the search, @extantsrevenge. These things are sometimes a platform bug. The recent update just finally fixed search in PM that's been broken and driving me nuts.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived