IGNORED

UHD CLUB Schindler's List (UHD CLUB Exclusive EC#01) (Leather Edition) (4K/2D Blu-ray) [China]

ksosk

Completely agree with that ksosk, specially from my perspective of missing out on the WW box, I hope they continue making them for other films and I get to buy one in the near future. At least one... I'm sure it makes for a lovely display piece.

• Like 1

Awards

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/3/2018 at 8:08 AM, LeaveMeGlazzies said:

These look great. But I'm not sure how the packaging works. Is it a cardboard case that is covered with a layer of leather? Also, does anyone know if the leather is genuine, or whether it's imitation leather?

Not sure on the case .

I'm PRITTY  sure it's a very high quality Faux Leather . 

The grain and texture is unbelievable.  ABSOULTLY astounding.  Until you hold one pictures although FANTASTIC do not give you the feel or on eye image .

I have had the pleasure of being a HUB for GITS  and it is something else quality wise?❤ . This will be my 1st as a collector  ????

Back to the Faux Leather  if it was Genuinely Leather then the cost I expect would be undeniable for most .

Also animal carcass holding a movie might not be for most people me included  ?.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Basil said:

that leather edition nice :) but goona talk the evil here as gb dont list it

what is the pony?

for those that dont understand that how much roughly is it?

@ksosk

thanks in advance

@Scary Hair you in ann? :D

basil :)

OHHH YES I'm in. My 1st one too . So cost wise no clue mate SOZ. 

Back in the day I bagged the Amazon Media book that was limited to 1000 . It always sempt a waist the back cover being plain black . 

On seeing UHD GITS in hand and spending a fair while stroking them ( SORRY UK Crew a girl just could not help herself  ??)  I hopped on .

Texture is to die for.  REARLY is the next level on vision and feel .

Skipped the Matrix as a spoon I use for soup ? .  Now after seeing the in hand shots i may come to regret it . 

They are STUNNING ??

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

OHHH YES I'm in. My 1st one too . So cost wise no clue mate SOZ. 

Back in the day I bagged the Amazon Media book that was limited to 1000 . It always sempt a waist the back cover being plain black . 

On seeing UHD GITS in hand and spending a fair while stroking them ( SORRY UK Crew a girl just could not help herself  1f917.png1f917.png)  I hopped on .

Texture is to die for.  REARLY is the next level on vision and feel .

Skipped the Matrix as a spoon I use for soup 1f601.png .  Now after seeing the in hand shots i may come to regret it . 

They are STUNNING 1f60d.png1f60d.png

hmm leather you wanna stroke it ann :D

just joined the gb it just looks soooo good, be mad not too imho.

just need someone to do a premium of 'where eagles dare now' one of my favourites that seems to keep getting overlooked as well.

basil B|

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ksosk said:

Beauty shot:

mmexport1538219884246

It has been a long long time since I have looked at a realise and had an overwhelming sense of WOW .

Stunning those art cards just like the movie and relise Exquisite.  Totally and completely exquisite  .

A THANK YOU to all who are working hard to bring this edition to US here at Media Psychos. 

No matter what retailer attempts this IF they attempt this in the future for me nothing will top what UHD CLUB have lined up for us .

Again 

giphy-tumblr.gif

• Like 2