IGNORED

UHD CLUB Schindler's List (UHD CLUB Exclusive EC#01) (Leather Edition) (4K/2D Blu-ray) [China]

ksosk

Well, if UHD Club were willing to reprint the leather case, I would be willing to pony up the cost for two replacement cases (but just the cost of remaking them, no more). I know others probably won't want to do that because, strictly speaking, it would be unfair. As far as I am concerned, I am willing to help provide some breathing room to recover from this error and create more quality releases.

But make no mistake, the misspell should have been caught. 😓 Especially for being right on the heels of the Forrest Grump (Pump? Stump? Sump? Hump? Hum? Bum? wait, I know Gum!) misprint. 🤣

@ksosk, has UHDC said anything about this?

This is still a wonderful release despite the missing apostrophe. Picked mine up today and it was worth the long wait. 👍🎉

Edited by monanza
  • Like 1

Awards

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Sorry guys, I’m as picky as anyone but I don’t give a rats ass about an apostrophe. I understand that it might bug some people but I’m not one of them. I’m sure I could go through my collection of steelbooks and premiums and find all kinds typos but what’s the point? I collect for the beautiful art, embossing, booklets, cards, etc. A major spelling error is one thing but I just can’t get all worked up over an apostrophe. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, just giving mine.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Hey @RedOne1138 and all,

Thank you for raising this up to our awareness.

Firstly, the product is yours and you have the right to do with it however you want, including selling. We shouldn't be so harsh on you regarding that 😀

I brought it up to UC already. The original image came with the apostrophe, but after it went through the designer, it went missing and hence the printed form was without. As of now, I know that UC will terminate their collaboration with this designer who also did Forrest Gump.

Allow me to apologise on behalf of UC. English is an issue for most of the staffs and they rely heavily on external sources. 

Forrest Gump will have a new book cover (much like a hardcover book sleeve) only for Media Psychos members.

UC asked what they can do for us in the case of Schindler? They treat MP very seriously and promised to be extremely careful from here on.

Love,

KS 

• Like 5

Thanks for the update @ksosk. In all honesty, given the expense of making this correction, I would NOT be bothered if they do nothing.

One less expensive suggestion, would be a wraparound (quarter height) sleeve with corrected spelling along with a reprint of the scanavo sleeve and book cover. The wraparound sleeve can be made from quality parchment similar to the wraps you see on some Japanese boxed editions. Might even use iconic S'sL :D art on it. Actually, come to think of it, a silk sleeve would look great if it can be made stiff enough.

Awards

OK Gang lets get this into perspective, 

It is a ' FFS  .

UHD CLUB  go to the effort to bring us these wonderful editions and the only this wrong is a missing  ' 

As much as I love and respect you all would a missing '  be enough to stop me from owning this 

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Sorry guys, I’m as picky as anyone but I don’t give a rats ass about an apostrophe. I understand that it might bug some people but I’m not one of them. I’m sure I could go through my collection of steelbooks and premiums and find all kinds typos but what’s the point? I collect for the beautiful art, embossing, booklets, cards, etc. A major spelling error is one thing but I just can’t get all worked up over an apostrophe. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, just giving mine.

WELL SAID far better as always than I ever can @deckard99 👍💋💋.

May i suggest 

s-l300.jpg.055dd0ca8e7c397a2ffc202e5885b22a.jpg

Or 

s-l200.jpg.8cf90ab4f3bff264fe9f34c6a36606cc.jpg

Only my lowly view 

imageproxy.gif.99fbddffdeb68454a6b4ef156b15e681.gif

❤❤💋💋

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, monanza said:

Oh, one other thing @ksosk. The contents of the case do not fill the slip completely, so the shrink wrap makes the slip curve inwards. It would be great of UHDC would use some spacers on future releases (or add more special content 🤣).

I feedback during Matrix! UC needs it to be easy to slide the items out. 

I will update them again 😃

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, lp19036 said:

@ksosk If they print some new elements to correct these things (Forrest Gump & Schinder'List) I am ready to pay the shipping costs (if it can help) 😉

Thanks for your feedback when you get news.

I am looking into something for FG already! 

You guys will love it 😃

However, SL will be trickier.

• Like 2