IGNORED

UHD CLUB Schindler's List (UHD CLUB Exclusive EC#01) (Leather Edition) (4K/2D Blu-ray) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I'm not mad lol I was trying to find where I had read/imagined I had read it to quote it.

Either way, it makes more sense it is not included. It would only increase the cost of the edition and would add little in terms of beauty.

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, DMD4k said:

Ok so I'm not mad lol I was trying to find where I had read/imagined I had read it to quote it.

Either way, it makes more sense it is not included. It would only increase the cost of the edition and would add little in terms of beauty.

No worries! I wasn't offended or anything haha ?

I am asking for more images! Will post them once I have them?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DMD4k said:

More images would be good. How about the beauty shot to show off all the contents? The fullslip edition has had it for a while, the leather edition deserves one too!

Give em time Honey . Sometimes package shots are difficult for retailers as they have to wait for all the components to arrive with them ??❤❤

• Like 1

Now those are nice!! Both of them. The fullslip is so glossy, it's going to attract so many scratches, that's the one bad thing. But it looks lovely, as does the leather fullslip.

One question now that these are finished products. Are there any UltraHD logos anywhere on either fullslip? It doesn't really matter, but if they went to the trouble of adding the blu-ray logo for the 2D disc, which obviously isn't the highlight, did they do the same for the 4K disc?

Awards

28 minutes ago, ksosk said:

@DMD4k I think both images are the leather case! One is sealed and the other isn't 1f603.png

Checking with UHD for the 4K logo

lol Now that you've said it I think you're right. Sorry about that. Well wow, even the plastic wrap is nice ?

No need to check about the logo, the product is finished, they're not going to carve it out now. Honestly, it's not a big deal, it's just strange that a retailer that specifically has UHD in its name puts more emphasis on the blu ray logo than on the ultraHD one.

It's killer looking regardless of what logo is on there and I can't wait for shipping to start!! It's going to be a loooooong wait.

• Like 2

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, DMD4k said:

I love seeing the pics, but I'm not sure it makes the wait any more bearable lol

My one gripe with the pics is "Exclusively" and "only" are a little too repetitive, but I get it, it's a big deal 270c.png

Haha. Sorry... as they say, "Why put on one when you can place in all?"

• Like 1