IGNORED

Hello From France

Sanson

HI, My name is Antoine and I live in France, I started my steelbook collection since 2015 with a simple Zaavi disney steelbook. And at this moment I tried to get all the Zaavi Disney steelbook and my adventure began. After this I tried to get the french Marvel Steelbooks, DC steelbooks and some good movies. But now I want all the Blufans Marvel and Disney steelbooks and all the DC Hdzeta and Manta lab steelbooks, not good for my wallet ?. So now I'm almost up to date on my collection. Thank you for accepting me.

Ohhh you are in the right place amongst collectors @Sanson ?.

A FANTASTIC introduction by the way and pleased to say HELLO ??

We have editions and members from all over the world I'm sure you will find topics and steelbooks of intrest here ? .

Do you have a favourite in your collection ??? .

Best Wishes Ann ?

I think now my favourite steelbooks are the Marvel Blufans Edition, compared to the french edition It's day and Night (I don't know if this expression works in english) but the french steelbook don't have title on the edge or the front, no embossing or debossing so I'm Tied of those french steelbooks. Can I post a part of my collection Here ?

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Sanson said:

I think now my favourite steelbooks are the Marvel Blufans Edition, compared to the french edition It's day and Night (I don't know if this expression works in english) but the french steelbook don't have title on the edge or the front, no embossing or debossing so I'm Tied of those french steelbooks. Can I post a part of my collection Here ?

Hi there!!

So glad to read your introduction here =)

I am also super fond of emboss/deboss titles haha and please share your collections with us. I am sure it will be a treat =)

You can choose any category from the link here .

• 4 weeks later...

Archived