IGNORED

Larson1977's ShowCase

Hi fello Psychos,

After aing time being very busy at work I find myself in a calmer time now. So I bought a nice camera booth to be able to make some nice pics of new-bought premium (UHD)Bluray editions. I will also throw some movie prints in the mix because sometimes I simply can not resist to buy a print which is awesome imo :)

So that takes me to my first item....

32 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Wow! That's really nice.

I bet this picture doesn't do the real piece justice. A lot of posters look better in real life.

nope... all those prints look much better in hand. the "chalky" feel and look is oh so beautiful ;)

11 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

@larson1977 that is a nice print. I'm a little confused though if it's 2 Henry Hill's (pistol whip, body in the trunk) and Jimmy in the back?

Also, what's this photo booth you speak of? It sounds like something I need. ?

@45Caliber it is the scene where Henry is beating up the neighbour of Karen after he touched, grabbed and threw her out of his car.... 

the photo "booth" is really nothing special. just a white box where you can set up an item the make a nice pic with a one colored background. just set it up and packed it up again because it was how do I say this......... Crappy :(

43 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

it is the scene where Henry is beating up the neighbour of Karen after he touched, grabbed and threw her out of his car.... 

I got that bit, but on the left is Henry with a handkerchief trying to clean the dead body stink out of his trunk, then it looks more like DeNiro in the back, so more a collage of different scenes it seems? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived