IGNORED

Kimchidvd War for the Planet of the Apes (Kimchidvd Exclusive #062) (WWA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

atomicblonde

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 45Caliber said:

You mean like nonchalantly riding towards a battalion of soldiers? No, not a fan. I also wasn't down with David facing off with a Xenomorph on the Manta Alien Lenti.

That's the version I have, not by choice so much as I got it cheap, I wish I could get the full slip....es Bueno

• ★ Administrators ★

Thank you, @The Movie Beat! You promised to share your images and unboxing videos, and you did!!

I placed the video directly in this thread so members can view this awesome unboxing and then comment directly without having to go through two separate webpages :)

Thank you so much again!!

• ★ Administrators ★

@The Movie Beat It is indeed a great unboxing video! The editing was on point to show us only the most important portion of the products! I love the details put in by kimchi for the photocards! I can't see it clearly, but I think the translucent strip with the title placed with the cards is a lovely touch!

15 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Oh wow!
That's a smart move by kimchi!

@45Caliber For the spine!

Yes. They're good about correcting for spine issues. I was sad I missed the American Made Kimchi had with the title on a PET slip, but having a nice slipbox to be outward facing like the Black Barons American Made or the BF OAB Apes works for me too. I just want to see a title on the shelf!

4 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

@The Movie Beat, @45Caliber, @ksosk, Ahhh.. I think I see where my misunderstanding was. 

In the OP, it was stated "Lenticular Back Shot" under the picture, so I thought the backside is lenticular as well. But it was only referring Lenticular package back shot. 

Yes, I'm often confused by that kind of wording as well. Sometimes with FAC and BF. It's the backside of the lenticular but not a lenticular backside. ?

Archived